Chapter 8

*Guys please just think of this as a TikTok video lmao.*

The new video that's uploaded by the current well-known Tiktoker Lisa, has certainly made a huge sensation, it even went on the news. Fans are going head to toe over her, the views quickly made it to 1 million in just 10 minutes, what a great score to get. We suppose that no one has ever gon-

The sound of a reporter that's coming from the news currently playing now on TV stopped as Lisa grabs the remote and turned it off. Anyone would surely be happy if they've achieved such progress on their jobs or dreams, but not for Lisa. There's more of other she wants to have other than just achieving her dreams. Happiness. That's what she wants for the most at this moment, nothing else, but happiness. She was happy, not before her ex cheated. But now, she seems to be reuniting with the happiness she's eagerly for long enough.

Jennie

The name of the feline eyes girl crossed over Lisa's mind while she was staring out the window, watching the cars and busy people out there. An idea popped out when she started to grab the jacket laying on her bed and wear it, heading to the living room as she wears her watch and her old converse sneakers. Placing a mask and a cap before grabbing her car keys and head out. It's nearly 5 in the afternoon now, as Jisoo told her they'll be leaving at half-past five every Friday.

Not a bad idea to give her a surprise yeah?

Lisa thought to herself before she parked her car across the building where Jennie works and waited patiently for her happiness to come out from there. She's planning on taking her to dinner, and she's sure the feline will gladly accept it since she knows it already. The feline has a huge crush on her, the only thing matters is just Lisa herself, whether accepts it or not.

As soon as the minute hand on her watch ticked past five, a small perfect figure of a girl with a crop top and white jeans showed up coming out from the building. Lisa quickly prepared herself, fixed her clothes and hair before stepping out of the car, crossing the street. The feline did not spot her since the well-known is wearing a mask and a cap, covering her face.

"Oh my god!" The feline flinched and tripped herself on her own foot when she felt a sudden tap on her shoulder, gladly, the person catches her from falling by holding her waist, closing the gaps between them with their faces almost touching. "Hey." A word came out from the mouth of the tall blonde, sounding cool as she always is. The feline flinched again as she realized their position and quickly standstill letting go of the person's long arms that are supporting her waist a while ago.

"Do I know you?" The feline questioned, feeling awkward and uncomfortable with what just happened between her and a stranger. She tried to compose herself before something bad happens, ready to grab the spray from her handbag anytime. The tall blonde saw her hands running back over her handbag while her face looked cold, which Lisa left out a giggle.

"I don't think spraying your crush here would be a good idea." Now the feline furrowed at what she said, not having it as she blurt out anything that comes into her mind right now.

"Who's says I'm crushing on you? I'm married!"

"And may I know with whom?" Lisa got quite surprised at the feline's sudden spoke, a married woman indeed or is it just a lie to keep her away since the feline still has no idea of who she is. Lisa heard her chuckle before she flipped her hair with her other hand while her right still holding the spray in her bag.

"Lisa Manoban."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard it right! The famous TikToker, so leave now before I call her to come and rescue me from your pervert ass!" The sassy tone is hearable in it, but it didn't make Lisa scared at all, instead, it made her chuckle, loudly, which now the feline is looking at her with a more weird unexplainable expression.

"Call her then, I'll wait her here." At first, the feline was hesitating, but she soon grabs out her phone when she realizes that the blonde is serious right now. How she hopes it was just a joke, she's not ready to call her so-called "wife" in this kind of situation just for saving her ass. Unwilling, she clicks on the contact that shows Lili on it and dialed the number. Not after a second, they both hear a ringtone.

"Oh, it's mine," Lisa said as she takes her phone out from her upper pocket, then with a wide smile and loving look when she saw the caller ID and showed it towards the feline. "Oh look, it's my wife who's calling me. I'll just have to take this call." Lisa played along as she picks up the call while the feline is now frozen on her spot with her phone in her hand next to her ear. "Hello wifey, how's work?" The voice echoed in the feline's ear while her face heated up like a living tomato out of extreme embarrassment. "Oh my god! Wifey! When did you come right in front of me!"

"Will you just shut the fuck up!"

"Awww wifey is mad!"

"FUCK YOU!" The feline shouted towards her face then covered herself in embarrassment due to the scene that happened earlier.

How can I not realize it's her!

Jennie thought to herself, having an eagerness to dig a hole and go in. This could be the most embarrassing moment in her whole lifetime, a memorable one as well. Lisa chuckled again after ending the call and put it back in her pocket then grab Jennie's hand and intertwined it which made the feline look at her in surprise.

"I'm here to give you a surprise chubby, never thought it'll turn out to be this surprising." She laughed a bit which earned herself a smack on her arm from the latter. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry for playing along, but the fact that you look so cute with blushing cheeks just made me can't stop with it." Lisa smiled giving a slight pinch on her chubby redden cheeks that made Jennie whined and slap her hands away.

"Aish you are so annoying, why are you here anyway?"

"Take you to a dinner date. C'mon, let's go." Lisa intertwined their hands again and lead her across the street to where her car is before Jennie could have asked any more questions and complained.

-

"So, have you watched my new video?" Lisa asked Jennie who was sitting in front of her chewing the sausage. Lisa took her to a Korean restaurant that's located in Haeundae-gu, a street in Busan city. The restaurant is quite famous for roast kinds of seafood yet Jennie ordered roast sausage here. The feline nodded at Lisa's questions while still munching her food. Lisa smiles widely knowing the girl had watched her new video, putting some other seafood and beef into Jennie's bowl, she smiled at her sweetly.

It's indeed a sweet move but Jennie's looking at Lisa with furrowing brows and her chubby cheeks keep on moving due to her continued motion of munching, savoring the dishes. There's one thing in Jennie's mind right now that bothers her a lot, even on the way here Lisa keeps on taking glances at her during the ride and smiling which quite creeps Jennie out seeing her crush's sudden weird behavior.

Why all of a sudden is she showing all this affection towards me?

< ---------- >