Chapter 9

[Jennie's POV]

"Just why are you suddenly so sweet?" 

"Why? Is it weird?"

"Totally. 100%" I told her, this is not normal at all. Like last time she saw me like the most annoying person and now she's treating me like I'm her girl. I love it but it's just so weird and I don't see anything that makes her happy so much, I don't understand. There, she chuckled putting down her spoon since she finished her gamjatang. It's her favorite, she told me like thousand times when she's eating it. 

"I'm just happy to be with you." With that, I feel sudden hotness building up on me. My cheeks are definitely burning now. She smiled widely seeing me blushing, that's just weirder. 

"Why all of a sudden? I mean, we never really get to know each other and you don't seem to like me that much even if you know I have a crush on you. Okay no not just a crush but I've fallen in love with you." She seemed taken aback by my sudden confession, I'm not nervous nor holding back anything, probably the world knows already that I love Lisa rather than just a simple crush. 

"Give me some time, I still want to take it slow. Can we?" 

"Of course." I casually said but realized something. "Wait, oh my god! Does that mean you also have a feeling for me?" I squealed seeing her nod, which made the table beside look at me with confusion. "She didn't reject my confess." The people beside me smiled, congratulating me. Lisa chuckled again, at my cuteness and straight forward I guess. 

-

"I have a new video and I want to show you first before posting." It's been a week since my confession, my life has never gone so smoothly well, made me doubt if these are all just a dream. All those people are saying she's cold but no. She just looks cold but with a sweet personality when you get to know her well, or probably it's just to me since she's never sweet towards Jisoo or Seulgi, they are always bickering, even with Rosé.

 Lisa is with me now, technically she invited me to her dance studio. I never know she has one, which explains why she earns a lot now. Guess I can retire soon, helping Lisa here with her studio and probably making videos with her, not a bad idea at all. Looking at her with a smile, mesmerizing her beauty, never failed to flutter me just by staring at this hottie here. 

"Sure," I said before she opened a file on her laptop and played the video for us. 

There's also her crew dancing with her, but all I can see is Lisa. As if she's the brightest star, shining through the screen. No matter how much distraction is given from the others, even if she's been blocked behind by her crew, all I focus on is Lisa. My eyes saw nothing but her, that's probably how her dancing skill is, fascinating, with no judge. Or maybe her charisma is just that strong enough to grab everyone's attention on her. 

"So how is it?" She asked, with her eyes full of hopes looking at me waiting for my answer, I can see how she desperately wants to know how I feel after watching it. 

"Beyond." I said leaning over to kiss her on her cheek, "Way beyond, it's perfection." She was stunned for a while holding her cheek, I giggled at her cuteness which she's clearly lowkey blushing right now. 

"Did you just kiss me?" I laughed a bit, how can she be such a cutie and a hottie at the same time. What on earth did I do to make god sending me a person like this beside me. I already felt lucky even though I still don't own her yet, just wait till I can call her mine. 

"Yes, you don't like it? Sorry then." 

"Huh? N-no... I mean, I love it, yeah.." 

"Pshh, stop blushing so hard Lisa, you are too cute to handle sometimes, I might kiss you again." 

"Are you always this straightforward?" 

"Always," I smirked leaving her behind while I walk over to grab the water bottle for her. "Drink to cool you down, you look like a burning monkey." She rolled her eyes playfully then accept the water and drank it before she grabs my hands. 

"Thank you Chubby." There she goes again, calling me chubby. But it doesn't feel like offense anymore like the first time, I actually like this endearment while I call her...

"For what Skinny?" Yeah, that's what I call her. She's like a pair of chopsticks, you know like the ones that are really flat and thin? That's how she looks, but with a monkey look. I brushed away my silly thoughts when I feel her caressing my cheeks then kissed them. Now it's my turn to blush, damn there's nowhere to hide my cheeks in this situation, I'm just glad that no one except us is in this room. 

"Coming into my life." With a bright smile, she said that, flutters my heart, butterflies in my stomach. 

Can you believe the person I love just said that to me? I can't think straight now. 

"Thank you too." The smile on her face melts me with our hands intertwined, her brows raised a bit staring into me wondering what I'm thanking her for.

"For complete the missing piece in me."

< ---------- >

This story will be ending soon sadly. To be honest, this story is full of bullshits, I don't even know why I decided to write this story in the first place. Well, I'm still surprised and glad that there would be someone reading it, thank you for that! 

And I'll be posting the new story I've recently worked on it these days after this ends. I now got 3 drafts actually and I'll be thinking which to publish first I guess? So yeah, thanks again for the reads, enjoy your day! Ciao~

- G.T.