Chapter 6

[Jennie's POV]

Ugh, what a day!

I lean back to my armchair after finishing the meeting with my group on this next project we'll be having for the magazine coming up next month. Yes, you heard it right, we're back to work again, sadly. It was just a few days after we celebrated ourselves in the club with Seulgi and her friends and turns out Rosé's girlfriend who's known as Jisoo, is also one of their friends. Unfortunately, Jisoo wasn't able to join us that night due to a sudden emergency with her family. Even though Rosé assures her through the phone call that it's fine, but I can tell that girl is definitely sad as hell just through her fallen chubby cheeks.

I guess chubby cheeks get other chubby cheeks, don't they?

Speaking of Rosé, I haven't seen her since this morning, I wonder where she goes and Mina as well.

Are they planning something behind me?

No, they won't do that....will they?

I started to question myself over my friends which is nothing but nonsense at all, guess I'm just driving crazy by endless works. I stood up and fix my skirt as I prepare to call this a day with a perfect ending at the café we girls always hang at.

What exactly are they doing here?

I'm currently outside the café, looking through in seeing my girls there laughing and chatting happily with a person sitting with its back facing the window. It's hard to tell if it's a guy or no, because of its large loose hoodie covering the person. I can tell those two did not expect to see me here while they saw me walking directly towards them.

"Mind telling why did I find you two here instead of at the office?" I asked using my stern bitch voice, well, I'm hella boring at the office alone myself with those dirty minds perverts guys who are always drooling over my body, and these two here literally dump me there in that stinky office. Mina surely flinched a bit while Rosé got stunned on her seat, clearly not knowing how to defend themselves.

"They are with me the so chill your ass down there Miss chubby." The hell who's talking to me now? That stranger has got this very soothing yet annoyingly similar low female voice I've heard somewhere else, I didn't even bother to look at her when I walk in, I was too focused on these two fake sisters who dumped me, but just as I realize what she called me I can't get any more disbelief. What did she just call me?

"What did you just call me!? How dare you call me with that when you don't eve---- Lisa!" Holy shit now why is she here, and why are these two with her? Now I know where I heard that voice before, it recalls me everything about her from our last met right here, same place, exact same time and same corner. I look at her questioningly with frowning brows, then I look back to the two who are now acting like they don't know a thing.

"Now you know it is me will you please place your ass down?" She seems annoyed, I don't know why but I obeyed her quickly and sat on the vacant seat beside her.

"But why were you here? And why are you two with her? And how dare you guys leave me alone in the office?"

"Is she always this curious?"

"You haven't seen her real ability, as if she's a rapper," Mina replied to Lisa's question which made them laughed while I am frowning harder at them with a disbelief look on my face. Since when did they get so close while I'm the one get to talk to her first and I'm still stuck at the first stage. Arkkk, this is absolutely annoying the hell outta me.

"It's not funny and will you please answer me?" With my rolling eyes, Rosé finally senses how annoyed and frustrated I am and chose to answer me properly. Better do before my frustration turns into fume, I might scratch off their damn faces.

"Jen."

"You! Don't Jen me, We aren't even close and you didn't even reply to my TikTok message!" I do love her but not now, I'm not in the right mood when my questions are being ignored for 10 minutes straight. This is not the way I wanted to end my day, it was supposed to be happy and chill instead of this shitty drama here. Not until a hand is placed on my thigh. Just by this one single touch, all my fumes were brushed away.

I look at Lisa with wide eyes then look down at her hand that's currently playing on my thigh. My mind is telling me to jerk off but my body isn't obeying, and I actually enjoy her touch, it soothes me a lot somehow. Lisa looked at me with soft eyes and was going to utter something when a sudden voice interrupts us.

"Hey guys sorry for hanging you here long, just a call from my boss." She apologized before she diverted her eyes on me with a polite smile with extending a hand.

"You must be Jennie there, nice meeting you. I'm Jisoo by the way."

< ---------- >

< ---------- >