Prologue

[A/N]:   Hey guys it's me, your beloved author, k just kidding. Anyways book 2 Falling for the TiKToker is officially starting, yet still, I'll be ending book one first before I start with Chapter 1 for this book. This one would just be a short story within 10 chapters or maybe 15, it won't be that long as the first one and it's just a simple love story without any difficult kinds of stuff. So.. enjoy the prologue and I'll see you guys back on here when Book 1 ends. Love y'all, stay safe! Or maybe comment down below with what you guys think it's gonna happen in this story ;) 

~~~~~~~~

Tiktok?

I guess you all know what this is. An app that spreads around the world at a spectacular speed with one single month, almost everywhere, every corner of the world are playing with it.

Millions of people out there, using this app, creating little moments during their life. But how many of them can truly turn this into a job of theirs, earning their salaries by shooting some life moments sharing with strangers around the world. Some might fail, with no followers, no views. However, some might be discovered through the excellent videos they made. Videos that make the views feel relate or admiration, create trillions of views becoming a famous Tiktoker in just one night, crazy huh? Well, it is, but you know what? There's one special user who didn't even try hard to earn her first hundred followers not even by her videos, but her profile picture, and a simple bio 'chill'.

Lisa, the famous TikToker of all. Won lots of Tiktok awards, earning millions from people crazily supporting and watching her videos. Startup her first account with her girlfriend, Tzuyu. A girl who really wants to shot some videos within her love of this app, asking Lisa to join her in the videos. There they go, a couple of accounts started, it all went well for a couple of months. The viewers quickly gain by people spreading their sweetness everywhere on social media. The name Litzu has certainly become a hot issue in the main time, people went crazy for them, waiting for their videos updating whether it's on holidays or workdays. Tzuyu is known as the crazy girlfriend while Lisa is known as the cold yet the warm smoking hot lady. Until their famous has reached its peak, the sudden shutdown of the channel made fans went wild, anger spreading across. Then one day Lisa posted a message on her new account, 

"We broke up, new acc here alone." 

Only these few words successfully made the crowds went wild again. Gossips across the chat bar comment leaving underneath with thousands of questions, but Lisa doesn't seem to be replying to them at all. The account was gained with thousands of followers day by day by people telling each other about this news. Finally, just as when Lisa posted her dance video on there, it changes her life completely, becoming a famous TikToker.

On the other hand, Jennie Kim, a shy girl who doesn't really play social apps nor having much socialize life being drag into the app by her best friend, Rosie. As a beginner user of Tiktok, Jennie has no idea why are these people going crazy for these videos, she never understands the fun in it until one day she strolled up to a video with a girl looking sexy with her hot dance moves. Jennie got admired for the moves, can't take her eyes off her, she finally press into her profile after watching the same video couple of times.

"Lalalalisa_m? What a unique user name." Jennie chuckled as she tried to scroll down and observed more of her videos, but there's only one video. The beauty and her smoking hot body catch her eyes as while, she then chose to watch the first video again, looking at her full concentrate, forgetting the surroundings as if there's only her and the girl dancing inside the screen over and over again when a small smile unknowingly formed on Jennie's lips. 

-------------

*Disclaimer*:

I do not own any characters, places nor videos, and pictures used here, but only the fanfic. This is a story of fiction created by the author's imaginations. If any similarities were seen with other stories is pure coincidence.