Chapter 4

[Jennie's POV]

A nice Sunday it is, with a full day break from the tiring work, we girls decided to go for some shopping today and maybe have some little fun tonight at the bar in the city center. I heard Seulgi and her friends always went there during weekends or even just weekdays, I wonder if Lisa will also show up. Speaking of her, we've never met ever since the day at the café ends, it's already been weeks. I did text her on Tiktok through a private message like what she said, but she didn't reply nor read. 

She should at least left me on read or what, ugh she's really on my nerves sometimes even though I got this huge crush on her. Well, not a crush I guess, already falling into a huge deep hole of love you could say. I have no idea what's something that attracts me like hell, maybe the charisma that's shinning out from her? Or maybe I'm just a weird lady. After all, falling love with someone I barely know from Tiktok. Who knows? Love is complicated, it always is. 

I kept thinking about her, rolling on my bed crazily as if I'm making a burrito. This woman just stuck in my head out of nowhere, making me giggle like a creep every night and morning as soon as this image of Lisa appears in my mind. A tall handsome yet a pretty blond woman, on her oversized hoodie with baggy pants, and a pair of glasses on her. A sudden ring of my phone made me snap out from my drowning thoughts of that beautiful creature. My annoying face quickly changed into a panic one when I saw who's the one who interrupted me. "Shoot! I literally forgot I have to get ready for the mall today." 

I hesitantly pick up the call after it rang the ninth time. As I'm expected... 

"YAH JENNIE THE HELLA YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!" A loud shouting voice of a chipmunk blared out from my phone. It's a wise choice that I didn't put the speaker on or I guess my eardrums are broken into pieces now. 

"Gosh girl chill, you should have gone for the audition last time, I bet even the great Russian tenor Vitas can't compete with you." I joking said which successfully made the girl on the other line chuckled alone with Mina beside her. 

"Sorry for yelling, but you do know we waited for like half an hour already right? Where's your lazy ass miss?" I can hear the annoying impatient tone of Rosé just through this phone, she's definitely hungry as hell or she wouldn't act like this. 

"Sorry, Rosie!" I used my baby voice in an attempt to calm her down and also my pleading eyes with pouting lips. Even though she can't see these, I'm pretty sure she knows. Gladly I heard a sign from her which it's the sign of her being defeated by me. I smiled widely as I hop off my bed and walk towards the bathroom. "I'm really sorry about this, I was busy earlier but I'll be there soon. You and Mina should go eat first, I'll have something later." They hummed and agree as we hung up the call. Time to look bright and shine in the mall. I told myself as I close the door and turned up the shower. 

-

"Busy bee finally decided to show up," Mina said while she spotted me approaching them, Rosé is still holding a fruit salad in her hand with her mouth full, munching. 

"Oh shut up, at least I'm here." I mean it, there's traffic on my way here, plus someone keeps on beeping me behind. I swear that moron is blind so he can't see there's traffic, that idiot probably fake his license. That whole traffic causes me 2 more hours late which I indeed am apology, but it reduced my time on shopping. Ughhh life! 

"Somebody's pissed, oof." Rosé giggled with her fork sending a strawberry into her mouth, I rolled my eyes not bothering to say anything cause I'm not quite in the mood yet. I should have remembered the plate of that person. I can sense the two followed me behind since I walk first in front, marching to UNIQLO. Well, I really want to shop in the next door CHANEL but I can't afford it, maybe in the future, when my boss finally saw my use and skills and decided to pass his company to me.