Chapter 3

"Mind if I sit here?" The feline girl appeared at the woman's table, reaching for the empty seat beside and sat down before the woman gave out her answer. The woman looks up from her chocolate milk with frowning brows and narrow eyes, then she looks down again not minding the girl in front of her. Jennie felt a bit rude of her for ignoring her presence, so she tried to flip her hair and making out some sounds by humming and tapping the table, eventually, it did successfully made the woman's attention on her.

"Yes?" The woman tried to ask politely, hiding the irritation in her voice as much as she can. Jennie smiled widely and face her, crossing her legs under the table while she began to speak.

"Jennie."

"Huh?"

"Jennie Kim. That's how I'm called, and you?"

"I don't tell stran-"

"Lisa right? Lalisa Manoban? The one on Tiktok." Lisa's face turned into a big question frown, looking towards the girl in front of her, with an annoyed look. "What's the point of asking if you knew already?" Lisa asked feeling quite annoyed. It was supposed to be her everyday routine, in a quite nice afternoon moment at her favorite spot in her favorite café, but not today. This girl named Jennie ruined her moment. Jennie smirked looking at her annoyed voice. She was about to annoy her more when a voice from the door spread through the whole room.

"Yo Lalice!" A girl with a black oversized jacket and Khaki cargo pants walks in the door waving her hands towards Lisa, a pair of Columbia boots of hers making a loud tap tap sound while she's walking towards them. As she gets near, you can see her smiling eyes, black straight hair with a few strands of hair on her forehead.

"Thank god." Lisa mumbled and smiled as soon as she saw her friend came, "Mind to move? My friend is here." She looks towards the feline girl in front of her and annoyingly said. Jennie of course being herself, won't even move a little, it's like she's glued on that chair, not having a single thought of moving. Her friends are waving at her, telling her to come back and stop embarrassing herself more. But she ignored and flipped her hair again.

"Why would I move? First come first serve, never heard of that?" Lisa rolled her eyes as she saw Jennie's annoying smirk after finishing that sentence. She groaned slightly and look to her friend who's now beside her table, mouthing her a help.

"It's fine, I'll just sit on the chair next to her." She said with a smirk as she walks to the chair beside Jennie and has a seat. "So... What's your name there pretty?" The girl asked with wiggle brows made Jennie feel disgusted.

"I'm not into you so stop with the flirt. And it's Jennie." She said and flipped her hair once more.

"Gosh would you stop flipping your hair, it's going into my choco," Lisa said with disgust, covering the top of her cup. Jennie just rolled her eyes at her while the girl beside her chuckled.

"Anyways, I'm Seulgi. And I guess you two knew each other already."

"Yes, we do." "No, we don't!"

The two said out in union, then faced each other with a frown. "I don't know you at all!" Lisa exclaimed, "But I do!" Jennie then said, with full of honesty in her eyes. "Yes, through TikTok, not as a friend."

"Then let's be friends," Jennie said as she offers her hand out, waiting for Lisa's response. Lisa doesn't really have a thought of being friends with her, but out of curiosity and feeling funny that a fan of hers could be this different than the other ones.

"Sure, friends." She then takes her hand and shakes it. Seulgi looks at the two with narrow eyes beside them, knowing something is going to happen between these two at some time. After a while of holding their hands, Lisa finally let go first, showing a small smile.