Epilogue [🔞]

NOTE: Italics are flashbacks

Outside the sun from the gap in the curtain oblique in, warmth filled the whole room. The shoes on the ground were kicked one by one, and the books that should have been neatly placed on the table were also scattered on the ground. Clothes were lying on the ground, hoodies, trousers, bras, underwear, shatters around the room from the door to the edge of the bed. In bed, two people could be seen cuddling each other, until one of them gradually woke up, groaning from the sunshine on her pretty face. 

Having a feeling of heaviness on her chest, she lifts her head a bit to see an angelic face appearing in her sight, sleeping peacefully with slight snores coming out from the parted lips of the sleeping beauty. A smile instantly forms on the blond's lips, admiring the features of the lady on her chest, hands tightly surrounding her waist. Lisa fully wakes up by staring at the girl in her arms, combing her hair softly and gently, afraid of waking the beauty up. Then a small smile started to show on the feline's face, knowing she's also awakened by the touch of the blond's.

"Am I that pretty causing you hard to move your eyes away from me?" Lisa chuckled at the sudden question from the feline with the hazel eyes of hers slowly opening welcomed by the dark brown ones that keep on with the staring. 

"Morning sunshine." A kiss was placed on the feline's head after the sentence, with a hand caressing her cheek. The smile on both of their faces can't be wiped off, smiling broadly seeing each other's presence in the early morning by bed makes them the greatest morning. 

"Morning Hon, sleep well?" The feline asked, swoosh up and lean to give a long peck on her lips, smiling between their kisses.

"As long as you're beside, always will." Smiling ear to ear, Jennie can't be even happier hearing her lover saying these sweet lines to her in such an early morning.  

-

Guess you all are wondering about one thing huh? Jennie calling honey such abruptly? What happened that night in the club? Well, things happened, and let's see. Now let's go back time to yesterday night, the club night where Lisa's most afraid and disgusts thing happened. 

-

*FLASHBACK*

A girl came up to Lisa with lusts in her eyes, flirting with her endlessly. Pestering her, no matter how Lisa shows extreme excludes over the flirt. Her friends aren't helping at all, instead of encouraging Lisa to ask for a dance with her, which she unwillingly agreed for her friends' sake. Who knows? That lady took the opportunity and pull over Lisa's face then kissed it, which absolutely froze Lisa on the spot. The next thing she knew, is to pray for her life.  

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS HAPPENING?" A cold high pitch echoed the whole club, almost as loud as the beats playing. A cold aura can be sensed around the group of friends. 

"And who are you to ruining our moment?" The feline turns to glare at the lady deadly as if she's looking at a lump of dead meat, making the lady gulped nervously feeling the death stare on her. 

"Your moment?" The feline asked in a low deep tone, her eyes darkened, turn her body towards the lady, slowly walking towards her when a pair of hands grabbed on her shoulders.