🤡 Clown boy!🤡

¡WARNINGS!
- Modern AU
- Just fluff

- Ultimate: Adventurer
- Dorm AU (No killings)

(Gonna post this first before the request someone told me so ye)

|Third POV|
"Truth or dare kokichi?" Miu asked, a smirk on her face and hands under her chest as she leaned on the chair she was sitting on. Kokichi put his index finger on his chin and furrowed his eyebrows as he started to think on what to pick, after 3 minutes of he spoke "Dare." He said, standing up and crossing his arms while his left leg pointed to the side as the other points forward. Miu laughed loudly to which Kokichi immediately dropped his arms to the side while his legs pointed at the same direction where Miu's presence was and gave her a confusing look

 Miu laughed loudly to which Kokichi immediately dropped his arms to the side while his legs pointed at the same direction where Miu's presence was and gave her a confusing look

(The part when he was thinking)

(The part when he got confused)

"BAHAHAHA! OK OK OK! AHAH! OK! Ko- I- I dare you to go to dress up as a clown- pfft- and go to your girlfriend/boyfriend." Miu struggled to complete her sentence as she already imagined Kokichi being a clown. "WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! Actually don't answer that you are crazy!" Kokichi exclaimed as pace paced around the room, "Then if you don't take that dare then strip." Miu said casually while Kokichi on the other hand was even more shocked, naked? In front of a girl that isn't his love? "Well?" Miu questioned.

-Timeskip- (Me: BUt nOw ThERe's nOwHeRe TO HIdE sIncE yOU pUsHed My LOvE asIiIiIiIiIiIIIIiiiidE~- Five: You ok? You usually sing ok but now you sound like a cat dying. Me: I'm ok I just want to recreate this tiktok audio (Shows the tiktok video of carsonsmelliott) Five: You do realize you need a talk box right? Me: yah but! It's fun and also entertaining if you just sing it without the talk box *smiles* Five: You. Are. A. Dork. Me: Correction your dork. Five: Yea yea now cotinue singing Me: I thought I sound like a dying ca- Five: I take it alll back. Me: :0 FIVE TAKES HIS WOR- Five: Sing or I'll leave.)

|Kokichi's POV|

"Ok...Done! The costume is in my bed. You can put it on there at the CR." Tsumugi said as she finished my clown make-up, God why did I agree to play with Miu? I though as I stood up and got the clown costume. I went to the CR and started putting it on, "Is Kokichi ready? (Y/N) said she'll/he'll be here in 2 minutes." Miu informed to Tsumugi, to which I freaked out. '2 MINUTES?!' my thoughts screamed, shit. I quickly put on the clown costume and went to the mirror, I need to remove this makeu- wait...I remembered something....

-Flash back- (Me: my throat hurts... Five: I'll make you black coffe- Me: I don't like black coffee :( Five: I'll put milk and cream on it. Me:You're so sweet! Five: *mutters* Bet you lips will taste sweet too later.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your conversation
---------------------------------------------------
Me
Kokichi

What you rather see me in a mafia group or being in a circus as a clown?

Clown 100%

Why? Don't you want me too look hot?

I don't, I want you to be a cute funny clown!

You really like clowns huh? You have a crush om them?

No! I just thought that you'd look cute as a clown.

How so?

I don't know I just thought you'd look cute.

You and you likings.

Don't judge my likings! Remember your one of my likings too!

No I'm your lovings

Lovings?

Donn't judge

I won't judge if you don't judge my likings.

Ooooook...
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Conversation
---------------------------------------------------

-Flashback ended- (Five: Your lips taste sweet darling~ Me: •////_////• Five: *chuckles*)

|Your POV|
I knocked at Tsumugi's door and after a few seconds Miu's muffled voice answered "Come in!" She said. I opened the door and sat on the bed next to her as Tsumugi cleaned her desk while me and Miu chatted.

You
Miu

2 minutes ey?

Heh, sorry. Just caught up with Shuichi telling me that the dormitory had a secret room.

Really? What's the room for?

They say were on a reality TV show and that sir Monokuma is filming us.

And?

And that when we graduate the entrance and exit doors will close and he'll keep us locked in here.

Wow...Weird.

I know ri- OH MY KUMA!

I was about to finish my sentence when ko came out of the bathroom dressed in a clown costume! "Bub You're so cute!!" I got up and piched his cheeks "Wait you think the rat clown is cute?" Miu said, her face show she's in disbelief "Yah, I mean look at him!" I said as I grabbed both of his shoulders and pulled him forward, akmost knocking of his hat "Tsumugi~! Why'd you make him look cute?! Your suppose to make him look like Ronald Mcdonald or Pennywise or any kind of ugly scary clown!" Miu whined as Tsumugi giggled shyly "Sorry Miu, I just couldn't bring myself to make him look like a clown on what you invisioned." She said rubbing her neck nervously, as they started chatting away I looked at Kokichi and giggled softly "I told you'd look cute in a clown costume." I stated proudly as I started playing the thing around his neck, He laughed and kissed my nose and said "I would've never came out of that bathroom if I hadn't remember that day." I smiled widely at him and he did the same, he then hugged me really tight and said "I love you~. he said placing his head on my shoulder. I hugged him on his neck and replied sweetly "I love you too.♡"
-----------------------------------------------
Just cute fluff, I think 😅 Anyways! I hope you enjoy this guys, please comment, vote, or do whatever you want so I know you liked this chapter and yah hoped you enjoy this and love you!♡

Once again I'll do the request that someoen snet me in the next chapter so stay tuned for that, and yah bye!♡