📒Welcome to the literature club✒

¡WARNINGS!
- DDLC AU
- 1/??
- Other danganronpa characters that arw not in V3 will be here in this AU.

The girls:
You (Monika)
Kaede (Sayori)
Mikan (Yuri)
Himiko (Natsuki)

------------------------------------------------------------------
|Third POV|
As Kokichi was at the bus stop watching Danganronpa on his phone. His childhood and still best friend Kaede (Shuichi got replaced!) running his direction panting and sweating like she had just ran a marathon.

She finally got there and right on time as the school bus appeared swiflty. Kokichi took out his airpods (he do be rich doe) and looke to his side to see his sweatly best friend "Hi kaede. You ok~?" He asked teasingly. Knowing for a fact she wasn't as sge almost missed the bus if she was just a minute late "Yah I'm Ok~" she mocked as they both got on the bus and sat at their seats, the back seats.

As they were riding towards the school they started talking about clubs. From them dissing the sports club to praising the cooking club. They were basically judging the school clubs until Kaede asked;
------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaede
Kokichi

Do you have a club?

Yea! Yea I do!

Liar

Oh-k you caught me~ No, I don't have one.

Why?!

Indoor voice Kaede.-_-||

Sorry! sorry! I'm just shocked you don't have a club!

What did I just say?

Right! right, indoor voice hehe...

Guess I just haven't found a club that suits me.

(Moves to the edge of her seat more and held his hands) Well how about you jo- ACK!

|Third POV|
Kaede got caught off as the bus stopped harshly making some students also fall from there seats. As the fallen students groan, including Kaede, the remaining students all got up and started either helping there fellow friends that fell or grabbing there bags and such.

As kaede just sat there still groaning, Kokichi was standing, his back in his back as Kaede's bag just hung loosely on the left hand while the right hand patiently waits for his best friend's hand. Kaede stopped groaning and rubbing her forehead as her head got hit by the back of the chair that was infront of her. She stopped looking down and looked upwwards to see Kokichi still standing there with his hand still out "Come on slowpoke, driver's gotta park this." He said nonchantly, Kaede took one look at rear view mirror to see tge driver's angry look. That was enough for Kaede to quickly take Kokichi's hand and run out of that bus and quickly apologized to the driver.

|Kokichi's POV|
Kaede bowed and apolgized once more. She then unbowed (Lol) and turned look at me "L-let's go already..." She said, sporting a pink tint in her cheeks. Cute, I mean what? Anyways we entered the school and somehow got to our lockers without getting seperated by the great sea of students.

As I put my stuff that I didn't need for now  in my locker, I turned to look at Kaede and saw that she was just looking at me,she didn't even notice she was blushing. I blushed also, why was I blushing? cause she looked cute, why was she blushing? I don't know. "You ok?" I asked her, she nodded her head as if she was in deep thought. She widened her eyes and begand frantically nodding her head "YES! YES I'M OK! hehe~" she scratched her neck awkwardly as I just watched her in amusement,Oh kaede.

~~Timeskip~~ (Anya: .... Five: ....  Anya and Five: I love you!)

|Third POV|
"Kokichi~"

"Ko."

"Hello?"

"Ko, wake up."

"Wake Up!" Kaede said as she shaked Kokichi violently. "Im awake!" He manged to say in between shakes. She stopped and just looked at him for a second before laughing "What?" He asked confused "I thought your last subject was Math?" She questioned still laughing "It is." He said still not getting her  "Class ended 15 minutes ago." she gigled '15 MINUTES' His thoughts screamed. He widened his eyes in disbelief, he quickly got up and rolled up his sleeve to check the time, 1:15, Damn was he that of a heavy sleeper? Amd more importantly why no one wakr him up?! He opened his mouth t9 say something but got cut off as Kaede pulled him out of his thoughts and asked "Any clubs yet?" She asked "Yea, I think I'll just join the anime or gaming club, whichever I see first that is close to the exit." he lied, eversince Tsumugi put a rule that everytime the club assemble they must cosplay there characters. Kokichi hated puttinng effort on the way he looks so immediately started skipping once he heart that news.

Gaming club...Well let's just he can't game. Chiaki once offered him and Nagito to play with her and they both agreed and to her suprise, Nagito can game more than Kokichi. Embarassed he swore never to game infont of them ever again.

"Your lying." Kaede said cutting Kokichi out his thoughts "No I'm not!" He said furrowing his eyebrows. Kaede sighed "Look why don't you just join my club!" She said extending her arm to him. Kokichi raosed an eyebrow but still grabbed her hand.

--Smol Timeskip-- (Anya: Boy I'm tryna meet you mama on a monday~ Five: ?? Anya: And make a lovin' on a sunday! Five: :0 Anya: N-EEP! What are you doi- Five: It's sunday! Anya: *Looks at calendar* so?  Five: Make a lovin'! on a sunday~ *Smirks* Me: *suprised pikachu face*)

|Kokichi POV|
"I don't know Kaede..." I said

"C'mon Ko please~! If you don't like the club than you can just leave." She said still holding my hand

"Fine..." I muttered

She squeeled excitingly and opened the door  "Oh girls~ We have a new member!" she said and walking in

The (H/C) turned to look at me

She was silent for a few seconds before smirking and extending her arms

"Welcome to the literature club."
-----------------------------------------------
Idk if I should make a series out of this so I put a question mark. Anyways! I hope you enjoy this and yea I'm back and I love you guys mwah...(sorry if it's bad) 030