^Yandere^

Late 300+ special

¡WARNING!
- Yandere Kokichi
- Mentions of murdering someone
- Modern AU
- NSFW themes here and there
- Ultimate: Poet
- More of a what will he do if his a yandere and not a story(sorry for the story lovers there)
------------------------------------------------------------

- He confessed in your dorm after you caught him stealing your stuff

- His very possesive. To the point where if cold air blew on your face he would attempt to punch it. (I feel bad airy)

- You always need to give him words that will 1. Calm him down 2. Will keep you away from his punishments and 3. To prevent him form killing a boy/girl.

- He always needs attention. One glance away from this kid and I swear to God a body will be infront of you right there and then.

- You bought a cat. He doen't like it but he can tolerate it, he doesn't want you to think his a bad person so he tries no to kill the cat when it wants attention

- When he sleeps he dreams of his rivals dying or crying either way and him and you kissing on the sakura blossom tree.

- His punishments are brutal. So much so that you can't even walk for the whole damn week. Im serious this boy pounds you so hard on punishment days.

- He lives hearing you read you poems put loud to him. Especially when it's a love poem direcred at him.

- You joined the drama club cause there you can make scripts a.k.a poems. But you got casted as Juliet on the book Romeo and Juliet and Kokichi was pissed. Little did you know that Kokichi snuck in your club to see what were you doing. He was a student council memeber so he practically had no clubs to attend to. The next few day went smoothly and on the last day the boy meant to play Romeo never came. Members panicked and asked the closest person to be Romeo which was Kokichi at first. He accpeted instantly, while you chuckled at his cuteness for getting the role not knowing Kokichi did something sinister with the boy that you might not find cute.

- You give him the silent treatment when his being bratty. Whenever you do this he instantly stops being a brat and baby you for the entire day even a week if you're lucky enough.

- He holds your hands for four reasons 1. He ikes it 2. To keep people from flirting from you 3. To prevent him from killing someone 4. Stress reliever.

- His lies to people had increasingly gone good to scary good. To the point where even you get fooled when he lies to other people.

- He lives in constant fear. Thinking you might leave him for a 'normal boyfriend'.

- He gives you his scarfs so your scent can go in that thing and he can put it on without uou even noticing you wore that exact scarf

- His death glares will kill the other person or will signify them that he will hurt them badly. One or the other it just ends up him oaying for their hospital bill.

- His the type to strategize and plan his things before acting upon them. You never really mind you boyfriend killing people as long as he doesn't kill anyone that you count family.

- He treats you like a princess. Hid the one cooking, cleaning, organizing you stuff, having a job, getting groceries, etc. This boy if husbando msterial apart from his yandere side

- The moment you get sick he'll treat you like a baby. No joke he actually forces you to wear a onesie to keep oyu warm and at tge same time he'll put the ac on in low cool to keep you cool also.

- You both like watching The danganropa series together (I mean he isn't in the anime)

- He likes to cuddle you for 24 hours straight. He once did that with you, you enjoyed every bit of it

- He says 'I love you' all the damn time. Kinda annoying kinda cute.

- He gives you hickeys all the time. Sometimes he does it unintenionally

- His crazy for you. One sexy pic of you and boom you got a broken door, and your legs? Won't work so goodluck!

- He likes you acting clingy. Shows that you also wants his attention on you.

- Damn his cuteness. This boy always finds a way to melt your heart and apoligize to him first if oyu had a disagreement.

- He'll know if he did something wrong if you give him the silent treatment alongside ignoring him.

- He boosts your confidence up if you try on a crop top, tight dress, short dress, anything that might trigger your insecurities

- You suck at cooking so he has to lie and find a way to spit the food out without you ever finding out he didn't like your food.

- He loves giving you small cute nicknames on the daytime. Nightime is a whole different story k?

- When you two were dating but not together. He was determined and gave you a mountain of letters on why you're the best and the people he killed for your love. You kinda got scared on some parts where he decribed his kiils in details but all in all it was a cute gesture. He even made a poem for you. It sucked but it was a good first try for him

- He loves with all his heart that he would kill someone for you. And frankly you can't lie that oyu join in...
------------------------------------------------------------
So heh 300+ reads I'm crying. THANK YOU SO MUCH guys and don't worry these tears are happy. I love you guys so much and hope oyu have an amazing day bye!