👨‍👩‍👧KIDS👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

(The pic above is basically me🤣😅)

Basically you have 3 kids, So that means you did it 2 times XD. 2 twin boys and 1 baby girl also a little kitty cat. Now how are they like?

¡WARNINGS!
- Short headcanons
- Ultimate: Painter

OMA FAMILY!

Lin(5)
- Male twin brother of Rim. He has purple eyes and your hair color. People sometimes misinterprate his gender to his feminine looks. His really good at sketching, you paint  while he sketches it, you both really enjoy making art together.

- His an extrovert. Very talkative especially when it comes to sketching.

- Kokichi gets easily jealous whenever you and Lin spen time together. You don't know this but sometimes they have a competition on who get your attetion, it'll sometimes last a week... Maybe even a month XD.

Rim
- Twin brother of Lin. He is older than his brother by 2 minutes. His got your eyes with Kokichi's hair and face shape. Unlike Lin's talent for sketching this boy's talent is being a troublemaker, litereally. Kokichi and him always prank on either Miu or Himiko. It's a serious problem but at the same time, you couldn't help but laugh at his and Rim's strange bonding sessions.

- He tends to be more quiet. Due to him being a troublemaker parents distance their children from him.

- You think your husband will help you discipline? No! If anything he might as well be the one who started the mess in the first place. But after a little while of them apologizing  you forgive them. But not after grounding and punishing the boys :)

Aoi(3)
- Your 3 year old girl. She's got the eyes and hair of Kokichi, the only difference that you could tell is that her facial features are more girly than your husband. Ko and you both know she was three so it would be normal that she wouldn't exhibit her talent yet, though Kokichi noticed her daughter always goes out in the yard examining all types of animals from your neighbors dog, to a street cat, to even little birds that would fly away from the tree.

- She's a very sensitive girl. The type to get offended easily even if she wasn't the person they were talking about.

- When Ko and Aoi spend time together it's like the cutest thing you've seen. So when they're going out together you tend to bring the boys and spy on them for a bit. They sigh as they see you squeeling like a little pig.

Ophelia(2)
- Your little black and white kitty

- Kokichi and the kids bought it as a suprise gift for mother's day.

- She's a very lazy tubby cat. So she mostly just lays around and sleep

- She always comes to you more than Kokichi and the kids. The kids kinda get bummed especially Aoi but after giving them ice cream and hugs they'll be there normal selves again.

You and Ko as well as your littles (including Ophelia) love one another equally as much as the other. :)
------------------------------------------------------------
Oma family check. Oh my so many babies, reader~ what happend?😂 Anyways hope you enjoy this guys bye lab you <3