×Trouble×

¡WARNINGS!
- Promise neverland AU
- 3/ 4 or 5
- Finally a third part!😅

Here I'll put the chracters your gonna ve portraying as to refresh your minds;

Characters:
Kirumi Tojo(Caretaker)
Junko Enoshima(Caretaker2)
Kokichi Oma(Ray)
Shuichi Saihara(Norman)
You(Emma)
------------------------------------------------------------------

|Third POV|
It was the morning after Connie's supposed 'departure'. You were walking down the stairs with Shuichi, not listening to him as you were in train of thought and thinking if the other kids that also left this house were also just food for monsters.

You were greeted by someone bumping your shoulder, you already knew who it was so you quickly put on a fake smile and squeeked "Good morning Ichi~!" you said, you voice sounding like music to him. But don't think he noticed your blank stare before he saw that and decided to bump your shoulder too see your reaction.

And when he saw you instantly smile and speak, he knew it was all fake. And he was gonna find out why. You three all sat in your table and waited for your mother to arrive. "Are you ok? You usually play with the kids and stuff." Kokikchi all of a sudden asked. You widened your eyes and blushed in emabarassment 'Why must he be so observant of your actions?!' you thought to yourself "I-a-u--" "(Y/N)'s still bummed out about Kaede." Shuichi cut (Y/N)'s stuttering sentence. you let out a relieved smiled and your blush lightened more as she felt less emabarassed.

"I was asking (Y/N), not you Shuichi." Kokichi gritted. (Y/N) started waving their arms and said "Ah! Don't get mad at Shuichi! His right I'm just bummed out." you said and gave him a nervous smile, he furrowed his eyebrows and just blankly looked at you. Five (😋) seconds went by and his planned worked as you suddenly cracked

"Fine! But we'll tell you when it's playtime."

"Fine by me."

--Timeskip-- (Playtime) (Anya: *Watching TMNT* Five: What's that? Anya: Teenage mutant ninja turtles Five: That's a very speicfic title Anya: Mhm Five: Looks dumb *5 Minutes later* Anya: Thought it looked dumb? (smirking Five watching while cuddling her: Shut.up. )

|Third POV|
"So your saying that 'we' go over this wall?! Are you craz-" Kokichi screamed but got cut off as (Y/N) covered his mouth with their hands. Luckily the blush he was now sporting was covered by your hands, he gave you a glare seemingly saying to still go on "I know it's a crazy plan...But it's not impossible." they put their hands to their sides and gave him a few seconds of silence.

|Your POV|
"Ok I how we can escape. Shuichi you find rope and (Y/N) you distract mama. I'll pack the stuff we need and we can head put by tomo-what?" He asked as I furrow my eyebrows. Is he for real?! "We're not gonna leave all this other kids to mama!" I screamed at him. He laughed sarcastically and said "Yea,Oh-kay then what's yo-" he got cut off by Shuichi again "We train the them. Train them to run as fast like us. Hide like us. And climb like us." He said his finger pointing to the big cement wall. " It's gonna take months though! And kids don't like training just saying. They prefer playing and having fun." he said and I smile at him and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Then will hide diguise that training with a game." I said happily "Oh yea and what game?" He questioned. As if me and Shuichi practiced this we blurted out in sync "Tag."

--Timeskip-- (Anya: Who's you favorite character? Five: Raph Anya: knew you would say that Five: Yah I think everyone knows why. Anya: Pfft.)

|Third POV|
It had been a couple of months and sonce then you and the two boys havw been 'playing ' for a whole 2 months. You were currently hiding when the bell rang, signalling it was time for lunch. You grinmed at the child who was with you and suddenly picker her up "Let's go!" you said running to the house.

You and the kid were smiling and giggling as you plop her down the floor board. The kid then ran up to her table with her friends and started conversing with them. You soghed before going to Shuichi and Kokichi.

You then smiled widely as you saw the just talking and just vibin. You took your seat and also started conversing with them.

But then Kirumi walked in with a new adult...

She had pink hair that was tied in pigtails and teddy bears pins on each one, one black and one white on either side. The new adult gave a wide grin that sent shivers down you and the kid's spines.

"Hi, I'm Junko and I'll be a mama here too."

|Your POV|
WHAT?! I looked at Shuichi and he was also shocked, oh boy...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like it? It it good? I hope it is. Anyways! I hope you guys enjoy this and yay! After months I finally made a third part for the promise neverland AU, though I might add a fifth part because I don't think the fourth part would be enough to cover this whole AU. Ok all of that aside, I love you guys so much and hope you have an awesome day!

Guys please comment or tell me if it's bad so I can fix it as soon as possible...

Also forgot to add this but if you liked please consider comment or voting on this and yea love you guys bye~030