🎲Down🎲

Part two of 🎲D.I.C.E🎲

¡WARNINGS!
- Mentions of suicide
- Cursing
- Angst (Sorry kiddos🙌)
- My AU
- No ultimates

|Your POV|
No no no no no no no no no no! This is not real. This is all just a dream! Kokichi didn't die no no no not yet I haven't told him yet... I have feelings for him!!

"Ahh!" I screamed my lungs out. A memeber practically broke my door and also joined my scream "Are you okay?!" he asked all worriedly. I put a hand on where my chest was to see if my heart rate slowed down. It did. I nodded, my lips still trying to catch my breath. He gave me a nod also and gently closed the broken door. I sighed, relieved it was just a nightmare, I got up and started my daily morning routine. As soon as I was done with brushing my hair I headed downstairs to make breakfast. "Oh hi! Goodmorning leader~Hehe." I greeted Kokichi, he smiled to me and gave me his mask. I was confused by the action until he replied to my greeting "Hi Goodmorning also my member! Today I'll be participating in Hope's peak Academy. And I want you to take charge of them. I also got some news that they'll be broadcasting the whole thing live, I don't know why they would but at least you get to watch me." I stared at him in utter disbelief. His LEAVING!? "O-oh! That's great news Ko! C-congrats..." I said trying to sound enthusiastic about him going to the school. He gave me a sympathetic look and hugged me while saying  "You don't have to lie you're happy (Y/N) about this. I know you're worried about me but please trust me, I know what to do." He said reassuringly. I hugged him tight knowing he'll be gone in a long time so this is my only chance to touch him again.

------------------------------------------------------------
Le time skip
------------------------------------------------------------

|third POV|
All members of D.I.C.E cried as Kokichi waved at them, his figure fading with each step he took. You smiled weakly amd waved a bye to him.As soon as you guys could no longer see his figure, all memebers including you left and did what you needed to do for the end of the day. Many hours passed and dinner time rolled.

------------------------------------------------------------
Conversation
------------------------------------------------------------
You
Any members (excluding you)

Member: Sooo how how are you guys holding up on the current situation?

Member#2: Kinda happy honestly...

You: It's ok to be happy.

Member#2: No I mean...I'm happy our leaders gone.

Member#3:Why's that?

Member#2: He was kinda annoying. And always stuck his nose into other people's business

You: Hey, clean the the plates and table after we're dome eating. That we'll give you enough time to think if you still want to be here or leave tge group.

Member: (Y/N) Why are being bossy all of a sudden? Only lead-

You: He left me in charge while he waa gone. Now do you understand?

Member#2: Yes ma'm/sir...

Member#3: (Y/N) why leave?

You: I think it's pretty obvious he/she doesn't want us anymore. The leader made this group, and he comforted us ti'l the end. And now since he's gone for a while you guys talk smack about him being nosy and annoying?