Break up comfort

¡WARNINGS!                                                                                                                             - Angst comedy (You'll se what I mean) to Fluff                                   
 - Short                                                                                                                              -Hybrid AU                                                                                                                              -Inspired by every BNHA hybrid AU

\Third POV|

(Y/N) slammed the door and leaned on it. Your cheeks were stained with tears as you saw yout boyfriend- well now ex-boyfriend cheating with some girl. (Y/N) felt betrayed, hurt, and insecure. you felt as if you weren't good enough. As tears were again falling a cold hand gently cupped (Y/N)'s cheek and wiped the tear. You look up to see Kokichi, your pet cat that also can turn human, a hybrid basically. "You ok?" he asked tilting his head "Yea I'm fine." (Y/N) replied, your tone filled with sarcasm.

"Heh sorry that was dumb question." Kokichi said, smiling nervously and he scratched his neck "It was, please don't ever question things like that when it's obvious." you said letting out an airy laugh while wiping your  tears away with your hands. (Y/N) stood up and walked up to the fridge to grab your  (Favorite Ice cream). Once gotten you grabbed a spoon and walked towards the couch. Kokichi already there but in cat form. He and (Y/N) just sat there for a solid 1 minute in silence before (Y/N) suddenly cracked and sobbed loudly "Why did he cheat on me?! I've been such a good companion! It's not fair!" you sobbed scooping some ice cream and then eating it.

Kokichi was shocked for few seconds before snapping out of it and resting his paw on your thigh. (Y/N) looked at the little feline who was focused on her, whimpers can be heard as they were just staring at eachother. Kokichi then suddenly jumped on your lap and just stayed there, the ice cream knocked on the ground but stood up so nothing spilled (bottle flip challenge who?!). You were shocked "Kokichi?" you questioned wiping again your tears. He then suddenly turned into a human and gently layed you down on the couch gently, he was now pinning you.

Your cheeks warmed on the gesture he did "It's gonna be ok." he said changing his position (for you~) to your side and then hugging you, his hand was hugging your waist while his other was on your neck. You quickly responded by also changing your position so you can nuzzle your face onto his bandana. "It's gonna be ok (Y/N) just rest." Kokichi said in a whisper. You responded with a 'hm' before closing your eyes and letting your conscious go. 

~Smol timeskip~ (Five: Hey you ok? Anya: I-... Five: It's ok take your time. Anya: Just problems Five: Oh, do you want to go to my room? Anya: yah)

|Kokichi POV|

One  hour passed and she/he/they was still asleep. I was starting to get sleepy too so I pecked her forehead and said "Sleep tight, it's ok I'm here" before closing my eyes and going to dreamland. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now wasn't that just sad? *Insert sarcastic voice* anyways! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and yea I'll see you on the next one. Sorry if it's short hehe. Love you guys mwah 030