×Happy family×

¡WARNINGS!
- Promise neverland AU

Characters:
Kirumi Tojo(Caretaker)
Junko Enoshima(Caretaker2)
Kokichi Oma(Ray)
Shuichi Saihara(Norman)
You(Emma)
Kaede Akamatsu(Connie)

Quick note readers! The norman(Shucihi) here is not the one who has a crush on Emma(You), It'll be Ray(Kokichi)

|Kokichi POV|
As I lay on the tree, while Shuichi and (Y/N) play with the little kids I start to imagine again. (Y/N) and me both grown up in a church, me in a tux and her in a beautiful white wedding dress, our friends on benches crying happy tears. Just as me and them are about to kiss a sudden nudge on my shoulder broke my trance.

"Kokichi you ok? you were puckering oyur lips and had an emotionless face."

"I was dreaming."

"Dreaming about them again Kokichi~"

"SHUT UP!"

"OOooOh~ who does Kokichi have a crush on?"

"Your so stupid and dense (Y/N)"

"Me stupid? Excuse you but I'm one of the top students here Ko-ki-chi!"

"(Y/N) I might have to agree on Kokichi in this one."

"E-eh!? you too? fine I'll just go play with little kids then!"

|Third POV|
You run up to the children and play with them again. Shuichi and Kokichi looked at eachother for awhile giving eachother the look. After a long silence of them shuichi spoke.

"Just go tell them."

"Tell my ass Shuichi!"

"Your so stubborn."

"I know."

"Hey you know one of the kids here are gonna get adopted today you know?"

"Changing the subject now are we?"

"You really wanna keep going on how you have a crush on them?"

"No. Anyways who's the lucky kid?"

"Kaede, I feel so happy for her. She's finally gonna get a home."

"Yeah,happy."

|Third POV|
As they were talking Kirumi the caretaker waltzes in said "Kids time for dinner! And Kaede come with me." she stated. With that being said a group of kids started booking there way to the dining area while you, Shuichi, and Kokichi took your precious time and enjoyed your walks, as you were minding your own businesses you guys didn't botice but a certain someone ws watching you three from behind...

???: "You're next (Y/N)"

1/4 series. Once again you'll know if the story is gona be realted to this if you see the × okay? okay! hope you enjoyed the story guyss!