A jealous grape

¡WARNINGS!
- Fluff
- Short
- Ultimate: Florist

|Your POV|
i was walking down the hall when I saw Shuichi trying to catch up with me, I slowed down my pace and waved at him. Shuichi panted and gave an exhausted smile at me "Hi (Y/N)!" he said exasperated, I giggled a little and continued walking towards the cafeteria with Shuichi.

"So uh were are you goi- Oh wait cafeteria!" Shuichi answered to himself, I laughed again at his actions and put my hand on his shoulder. His cheeks responded quickly by turning a light shade of pink, I can already see the cafeteria so I grabbed his hand and booked my way over there.

We got in the cafeteria and I quickly led him to where me and Kokichi sit, he was actually already there and gave me a big grin...It only lasted a few seconds though before his smile turned into a straight face, but nonetheless I sat in my sit and Shuichi awkwardly sat next to me, looking nervously at Kokichi who looked liked he was about to burst.

"Um...You ok?" I questioned tilting my head and raising an eyebrow "Hm..Oh yea totally fine!" Kokichi exclaimed, I frowned as his tone was sarcastic and fake, Shuichi just gulped and looked the other way as he bit his cheek. I sighed and turn to Kokichi who was staring at Shuichi like a Hunter looking down at it's prey, I'm just glad looks couldn't kill because we don't need nor want more students to die.

I rolled my eyes at his child-like behavior and snapped my fingers to gain his attention, he loses his focus on Shuichi and looked at me, I quickly started making conversation and soon the awkward tension before was reduced and Shuichi would only get glares when he started speaking but I was quick to stop Kokichi by hitting his arm.

~Le timeskip~ (Anya: Five!! Five: Yes Anya,: Piggy back ride please :)) Five:... Anya: 😁 Five: Fine but let's cuddle later Anya: Oki! I love you Five: Love you too.)

|Third POV|
Kokichi and you were at your dorm just chiling, you watering your plants whilst Kokichi layed on your bed like a starfish. You finally finished watering your roses and put the watering can down, you turned to your bed and hit Kokichi's leg "Scootch over Ichi!" you said kicking him more "Ow! Hey! You don't treat the ultimate supreme leader like that!" he said loudly and moved angrily, you gave him a straight face and sat at your soft matress.

5 minutes (Anya: eyyyy Five: 😒 Anya: hehe) go by and you decided to ask Kokichi;

--------------------------------
Conversation
------------------------------------------

Kokichi
You

Were you really ok back there?

Back where?

My back...Joke but like in the cafeteria.

Yea I was totally fine.

Ok now what with you and totally fine today?

What's wrong with saying that?

Nothing, it's just- It just sounds weird when you say it like that!

Saying it like what?

Like your mad at something...Were you mad at Shuichi back there?

Yea I can't stand him.

Why?

Just because!

hmmm...*realizes* OHHHH!

Wha-

   -----------------------------------
  End of conversation
___________________

|Your POV|
I cut off the grape by kissing him in the lips, 3 seconds go by and he still didn't kiss back, shoot did I go too forward? Did my gut really betray me? Am I that dumb to think someon- "MMPH!" He kissed me with so much force I yelped and got pushed down to the hard wood floor. A very comfortable place if I do say so myself.

A couple of minutes of just pure bliss I pulled my lips from him, my breathing heavy and I could feel my cheeks are hot as me, I looked at Kokichi who was grinning like a maniac had escaped from his prison. He grabbed and yanked my hand pulling me up, for such a scrawny looking boy...he got some strenght. He hugged my hips so tight while nestling his face in my chest.

I smiled and hugged him back very tightly, Cause I don't when I'll be ever to hug him this tight ever again so hey...

Live life to the fullest

"I love you (Y/N)" Kokichi said

"I love you too Jealous grape." I said

---------------------------------------------------------------
So I'm sorry again that I haven't posted again, I kinda forgot about my book and I'm really sorry about that. But I hope you enjoy this...I love you guys bye mwah 030 ♡