•Bad jokes•

Now quick fact about this book every Angst story that I'll make will have a different picure. It won't have the normal Kokichi fanart or drawings. It will be a piciure that sorta correspinds to the story yah...

¡WARNINGS!
- Bad jokes
- Ultimate: Joker
- Gender neutral!
- Angst (sorry for the sad ending)
- Missing person
- Bully Kokichi
- MY AU

(The things that Kokichi will say are false ok? Don't believe him! You are a great human being that is sweet, kind, and generally a good person! Please read this so you know that Kokichi's words here are worthless, it doesn't defy you in real life k? OK!

This story will be in a script way k? K!
------------------------------------------------------------
You
Kokichi
(A/dc) any danganropa character
------------------------------------------------------------

Kokichi!!

What?

Oh god pl-

Why were the fish's grades bad?

It was below sea level?

You:

OhHHhhHh~ HE KNOWS THE JOKE!

Wait I got the joke?

Grr okok next one! What do you call a cow with no legs?

What?

Ground beef....

How do you keep guessing my jokes???

Because your jokes are bad and people like me can guess them in one try~

Kokichi that wasn't very nice. I mean I know Their jokes are annoying at times but you couldn't necessarily call it bad.

You know what your right it isn't bad... It's sucks!!

O-oh, heh well Kokichi I got a joke! want to know the real joke?

What?

Our relationship!Expect me not talking to you anymore...*Runs away*

Oof that was harsh... You gotta apologize Kokichi

Pfft. I didn't even wanna be friends with them! They probably would make a crappy friend if someone ever befriended them.

That's harsh bro

Whatever! *Walks away*

*Sigh* Kokichi Ouma, your gonna regret what you said to them sooner or later. I just know it...

-1 week after the incident-

Kokichi! have you seen (Y/N)? I haven't seen them since the incident...

Their probably just in their room crying to there self

Oh look! it's the dickhead

Random person: Oh! you haven't heard?

Heard what??

Random person: That girl that you were talking about went missing. That's also ashame, I heard that she was a good person who loves to tell jokes even if it's bad...

WHAT?! *runs to you your house*

Wait for me~!*runs with them*

Take this grape fucker and you better read it...*gives a letter

Now that was just mean...

Not as mean as your insults torward (Y/N)...

Whatever... *opens the letter*

Letter to: Kokichi Ouma

Sorry if I annoyed ya buddy.Just wanted to make a few jokes here and there. I didn't mean to annoy you to the full extent and lash out like that. I might be sounding sarcastic here in these letter but I just wanted to say sorry for my bad jokes, but, don't worry I'll be gone by tomorrow. No one will know where I am! not even my parents! hehe and you know what that is and will be my last joke...

That my existence here was a joke

love you: Signed by the Ultimate Joker

------------------------------------------------------------

Was it good? Sorry for the sad ending. Blame sad songs that I listen to the reason why I made this. Don't worry! I'm not sad though, I just like the sad songs playlists anyway! Hoped you didn't believe the things Kokichi said. if you wanted a happy ending I'll gladly make achapter dedicated to that ending. Just comment so yea bye love you guys!