👫Meeting the parents👫

¡WARNINGS!
- Scenario
- Mentions of sex
- Short (sorry)
- College AU (You guys are about 19 in this one)

-At the door:
Kokichi was nervous, I mean who wouldn't be! Parents are strict when it comes to boys or girls dating their daughter or son you rang the doorbell and for the few minutes Kokichi's memories with you started flashing before his eyes. He already started thinking of sad songs to listen to when his thoughts got cut off by nudging him. He shook his head and "O-oh Mrs and Mr (Last name)! Um...Hi I'm (Y/N)'s boyfriend, Ko-" But he got cut off as your mother hugged him tightly and said "My baby has a boyfriend! A cute one at that!"

-Just a talk
Kokichi is with your father as you and your mother drove to (Favorite restaurant, fast food) to go get your dinner. As they were waiting your dad decided to have a talk with him or for Kokichi, interrogation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Our conversation
-----------------------------------------------
Kokichi
Dad
You

How'd you and my daughter get together?

Friday, At a store, I was getting panta while she was getting (Favorite drink).

How many months?

About a year.

What are you going to be when you're a grown-up?

Your daughter's husband

...

...

Your good my son

Thank you sir (last name).

Hmm. Ok I approve you and (Y/N)-

DAD! KOKICHI! DINNER!

------------------------------------------------------------------
                     End conversation

- Dinner time
"Dad can you pass the sauce?" You asked, Your father nodded and quickly took the sauce you wanted and gave it to you. "Tell me my son." Father interrupted the silence as he spoke "Y-yes Mr?" Kokichi stuttered "What do you and my daighter do when you guys have free time? Watch movies? Go to a cafè? Go to a mall? Double date? Sex?-" His sentence got cut short as you and Kokichi spat your soft drink or water. "DAD WHAT?!" you excalimed, looking at him like he was an alien. Your father just shrugged and looked at Kokichi, "W-we only make-out but that's about it!" you boyfriend said, father gave him a glare that can kill for a couple of minutes but blinked as your mother smacked his head "YOU DON'T ASK THOSE TYPES OF QUESTIONS WHEN IT'S DINNER TIME." She added.

- The gifts
Kokichi gave the gifts to your parents. Theu smiled at him as they gladly took the gift but Kokichi stopped them from opening it "Hold on, I still need to get (Y/N)'s present." You were shocked, 'but we bought the gifts together though?'

Mom:

(Pick one watch and don't mind the necklace that says Kate)Your mom was smiling so wide

Your mom was smiling so wide. Father actually got jealous because your mother kept looking at Kokichi lovingly like a mother would stare at his son. "Thank you Kokichi."

Dad:

"MY BOY!" He exclaimed as he put it down and hugged Kokichi, You and your mother giggled as father seemed to be happy that your boyfriend knows exactly what gifts to buy for them.

Yours:
Your father stopped hugging him as Kokichi turned to look at you, you gave him your signature sweet smile. He almost melted but shook his head and started speaking "(Y/N), This may be too early but...I wanna start a life with you by my side always and forever. I know I always say that but now I want to commit to it know and so...(Y/N) (L/N) will you marry me?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tears started to form in your eyes as you shook your head rapidly a 'yes'. Kokichi was so happy he hugged you and spun you around. Then realization hit you both and you both turn to see your parents crying and smiling while they silently clap for you two..."I'm gonna be an Oma!"

- Final thoughts
Three words....They Loved him
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You: And that's how me and Kokichi got married.

Me: ....

Kokichi: Anya you ok?

Me: ...

You: Did I say something wrong Anya?

Me: Nothing just five. (That sentece stopped at 666 0-0)

You: What about him?

Me: When will he prupose to me...

Kokichi: Probably now.

Me: Now?

You and him: Behind you

*Five tying his shoes*

Me: YES!

Five: *stops* what?

Me: N-nothing! *Looks at you and Ko* (Whispers) really?

You: pfft-

Me: Patience, Anya PATIENCE

Five: Patience for what?

Me: Nothing!

Five: Ok....
-----------------------------------------------
So yea...When will five and Anya get married is unknown but for now yay cingrats your now a fiancè! Anyways hoped you enjoy this guys, comment or vote and yea bye lab you <3