Track 5

"IMMA KILL THAT BITCH!" I heard my dads deep voice boom through Raheems house. I jumped up and ran downstairs as fast as I could. When I got to the last step I saw my dad pacing back and forth while Raheems parents tried to calm him down.

"Daddy." He stopped pacing and looked at me. "Hey princess." He said while rushing over to me. He gently grabbed my face and looked me in my eyes. "Baby I'm so sorry you hear me? I promise on my life I'm gone make her pay for this." "Daddy no you just got outta prison." I begged. "You see yo face?" "Nana handled her already so we good."

After talking to Rahs parents for a little bit daddy and I got in our cars and drove home. When we got home Nana was closing the door about to go to work. "Hey Nana, where are the kids?" "School. I made them breakfast, they handled their hygiene, Poppa picked out their outfits and even took them a few pictures." She giggled.

I went inside and got cleaned up. After I did my hygiene I slipped on my army green off the shoulder body con dress (Rahs favorite), camouflage jacket, brown slip-in Steve Madden sandals and the cross body purse to match. I put on my Cherry Blossom lotion and perfume and my jewelry. I grabbed my things for school and went into the living room where my dad was.

"You going to school?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah it's Friday, I have to tutor the underclassmen in danger of failing." "Lets get some breakfast then your free to go." We drove to the IHOP by my school. I ordered confetti pancakes, steak, hash brown and eggs. We ate, talked and my dad paid the bill (of course).

When I got to school it was second period, I have Psychology 4. When I walked into class everybody looked at me like they saw a ghost. I forgot about my face, I quickly walked to my seat and sat down. "What the fuck happened to your face? And why you ain't call me yesterday?" My phone dinged pulling my attention. It was Jojo trying to figure out why I didn't go to first period.

"So you don't hear me talking to you? Who did this shit?" She grabbed my face and yanked my head towards her. "Owwww!" I winced. "I'm sorry baby, did I hurt you?" Her face and voice softened. "No babe your thumb just touched the cut." I have three medium size cuts on my right cheek from my mom scratching my face. "I'm sorry." She kissed both of my cheeks.

"Ms. McAllister may I speak to you in the hallway for a second?" My teacher (that reminds me of Mr. Peabody) Dr. Phillips whispered in my ear. I got up and followed him outside. "Is everything alright at home?" He asked sounding all concerned. "Yes, why do you ask?" "Well umm your face-" "Oh this." I faked laugh and pointed to my face. "My uncles dog did this when we were playing." I shrugged.

"Oh. Okay well I was just making sure everything was alright." I shook my head and walked into the classroom and sat down. I made it through the next two periods with people looking at me weirdly. Now it was lunchtime and I was so happy. Instead of walking into the cafeteria I walked through the double doors and sat at the patio table underneath the huge Blue Oak tree.

"Hey what you doing out here?" Kam asked walking towards me with bags of food. "I'm just sick of everybody looking at me, it's aggravating." "Well here I got you food." She placed a bag in front of me and sat down. I opened the first container and smiled. She got me hush puppies, fries and lemon pepper hot wings. The second container is conch fritters.

"Thank you bubbles." I said and gave her a kiss which led to us almost dry humping. "What the hell!?" We separated and looked behind me. "Hey Trin, hey Bri." "Unh unh don't hey us why are you kissing her?" Bri snapped. "Oh she ain't tell y'all? We back together." Kam smirked and put her arm around my waist.

My friends don't like her because of how she did me the last time we dated. "This the same bitch that made you depressed!" Trinity snapped turning red. "Watch it." Kam warned. "Or what?" Trinity challenged, putting her stuff down. "Guys please. I'm already going through enough shit." "What happened?" Jojo asked as him and King walked up. All of them sat down and I told them about last night. When I finished tears were running down my face, Kam kissed them away.