Track 7 

"You have a collect call from-" "Indigo." "Do you accept the charges?" I wait praying that he says yes. "Indigo why the hell you calling me from jail!?" Raheems snaps. "Look it's along story, can you and one of your sisters come get me please?" "Why you won't call Nana or Poppa?" "Nigga are you DUMB!? You know they'll kill me! If you don't wanna come just say that." "You know damn well I ain't gone let you sit in jail. You just better be ready to tell me what the hell happened." "You have one minute." "I'll be there in five, everything gone be everything. I love you." "I love you too." "Goodbye." The phone hung up.

I sat down and waited with everyone else. "Indigo McAllister." The officer yelled. "Right here!" I jumped up. "Let's go kid, your free to go." When I walked to the front I see Bri, Trin, Kam and her uncle. I collected my items from the officers and walked over to my friends. "What y'all doing here? And with her." "We made that bitch bond you out." Trinity rolled her eyes.

When we walked outside I saw Raheem getting out of the car with his sister Rashea. "Yo you good?" He asked jogging over to me with a concerned look on his face. "Yeah I'm fine, some crazy shit popped off that's all." "Like what?" Rashea asked. So I told them the story. "And that's how I ended up here." I said looking at Kam.

"Indi can I talk to you?" "NO." Trinity snapped standing in front of me like a bodyguard, Bri followed suit. "It's okay y'all." I said calling them off. Bri looked at me like I was crazy and Trinity just shook her head. We walked off a little to the side, away from everyone else. "Look, I was dead ass wrong for everything I did and I apologize. But if you let me right my wrongs I swear I won't mess up again." She pleads her case.

"Look Kam I cant keep going through these motions with you. As much as I love you I just can't keep doing this to myself." I cried. "I hope you have a wonderful life and find someone that makes you happy." I kissed her passionately then walked away. "I'm staying with you." I say to Raheem and get in the back seat.

I put the window down. "I'll call y'all tomorrow, I just need some time to think." "No beef, we understand." Trinity said. "We love y'all, be safe." Bri said and started blowing us kisses. They walked away and got into Trinitys car and left. I thought I was gonna be strong this time around but as soon as we pulled off I instantly started crying.

"Hey it's her lost, she didn't notice how great you are. But don't worry someone else will." Rashea said while giving Raheem the "say something" look. Instead of saying anything I laid my head on the window and closed my eyes.

**********************

"Yo Indi what you wanna eat?" Raheem yells from the bathroom. "Nothing." I mutter while taking my pants and shoes off getting in his bed. "You heard me? I asked what you wanna eat." He said walking in the room with a towel wrapped at his waist. Before I could stop myself I said, "You." Oh so seductively.

He looked at me and licked his lips. "Mhm, as tempting as that sounds we can't do that." "Why not?" I sat up. "For one it'll complicate our friendship and for two you just looking for a distraction." Even though he was right about me looking for a distraction, I wanted him and I wanted him NOW. He sat on the edge of the bed and I got up and climbed on his lap.

"We've been friends for years nothing can complicate our friendship and I'm def not looking for a distraction, I've been wanting this for awhile now." I say against his lips. As we began to kiss I lay on top of him grinding as he rubs my ass. "Wait, your a virgin." He saws pulling away. "Okay and?" "You sure you wanna do this?" He's looking concerned.

"Very sure." I stroke his chest. He gets up and locks the door and comes to the bed where we proceeded to do things my grandparents would drown me in Holy Water for.