Chapter 31

After we took two more shots, King turned on the sound system and people started knocking. "Damn King I thought you said you told Rya you was having a lil get together." Raheem said as we watched the living room grow with people. "I did." He stressed. "Her big mouth ass must've told more than her lil friends." He sighed annoyed.

"Lucky she cute." He mumbled and walked away downing his cup. "That boy stressing." Jojo said. "Oouu Jo there go Skylar." Bri said nudging him. He was bout to turn his head and look. "Nah don't look, she gone think you sweating her. She know you here." Raheem stopped him. "Boyyy." Bri said. "What typa shit is this." Trin rolled her eyes. "Oou wait she coming over." I said and took a sip of my drink.

"Damn." Jojo threw his head back and drunk the rest of his drink as Skylar reached out and tapped his shoulder. "Hey Joesph." She said in her soft voice. "Wassup Skylar." He said as he turned and faced her. "I didn't want nothing, just wanted to say hi." She shyly tucked her hair behind her ear. "We bout to go get another drink, see you later Jo." I said walking away with Rah, Trin and Bri behind me.

"Our boy growing up." Raheem said as we peeked at him and Skylar smiling talking from the kitchen. "What y'all nosey asses looking at?" King said from behind us. I pointed my finger. "See. He better thank me at the wedding." King grinned. "I'll make sure to remind him." I chuckled as I passed Rah my cup to make me another drink.

"What you want?" "Surprise me." "I see Myles, I'll be back." Trinity said and quickly walked away before we can say anything. "I knew she liked that boy." Bri laughed. "Yup but we gone let her keep denying it." I said. "RYA!" King called over the loud music and kids. "Hold on y'all, I got a word for her ass." He said walking towards her and her friends.

"He knew that girl had a big mouth." Raheem shook his head. "Exactly that's why I don't know why he playing shocked." Bri said. "I'm bout to go dance or something, we lame vibing like a bitch." She said and walked away. "And then there were two." I said and looked at Rah. "Where yo man at?" He looked down at me as he sipped his drink. "You know my man grown, this ain't his scene." I responded with a smirk.

"Mhm come dance with me." I looked at him with a skeptical look. "Strictly friendly I swear." He held out his pinky. "Okay." I locked pinkies with him. "First we gotta finish our drinks and take two more shots." I said. "You ain't said nothing but a word, on three. 1-2-3." We raised our cups to our mouths and downed them. I grabbed the bottle of Hennessy and poured both of us a shot.

We clinked our cups together then took the shots. "Whewww." I said. "Ah shit." Rah said shaking his head. He grabbed a bottle of Tito's and poured us both a shot. "We gone be fucked up." I said looking down in my cup. "That's the point. Come on T up." We clinked our cups together again and took the shots quickly. "Dance floor we go!" I said while holding my chest.

Rah took our cups and put them in the refrigerator so we didn't lose em or mix em up with somebody else's. I took his hand and walked to the dance floor. I would be lying if I said the liquor wasn't sneaking up on me but I was here to T up with my best friends and that's what imma do.

        Last time that I checc'd by Nipsey Hussle started playing and Rah started crip walking. "Last time that I checked. It was five chains on my neck. It was no smut on my rep. Last time that I checked. I was sellin' zones in the set. Make a quarter mil' no sweat. Last time that I checked." I grabbed his hand and started dancing with him. "GO BEST FRIENDS THEM BEST FRIENDS." I heard Bri yell.

        I turned and seen her standing on the couch recording us. We danced until the song ended. "Come on guys, it's time for shots." Bri grabbed our hands and started walking. Not my nigga by Kentheman started playing and she stopped walking. "Oop Heem you gone have to wait for us, this our shit!" Bri said and started pulling me to the "dance floor."