Track 15

The next morning my dad had a personal chef come to the house and cook breakfast for us. As my friends and I are eating my dad pulls me to the side. "Look a female friend asked me to go away with her for a little bit and I said yes. I'm trusting y'all to stay alone." "What female friend?" I crossed my arms. "It better be my momma." "Negative." He balled his face up. "You don't know her."

"So let me meet her." "She ain't get to that point yet." "But y'all doing get aways." I stated. "I'm trusting y'all." He kissed my forehead and walked towards his room. I rolled my eyes and returned to the table. "What's wrong?" Jojo asked once I sat down. "He's leaving for a few days." "Oop we got the house to ourselves." Bri twerked.

"Why you seem so upset about it?" Trin asked. "He's going away with a female friend." I rolled my eyes. "Bratty ass." Rah laughed and stole a piece of bacon off my plate. "Alright baby I'm gone, I love you." He came into the kitchen and gave me a hug and kiss. "See y'all later, make me proud." He pointed at my friends. "Yes sir." They all laughed.

Once he walked out the door Bri and Trin got up and started twerking. "Bald head hoe shit, bald head hoe shit! Get it bitchhhh bald head hoe shit!" I hyped them up and joined them. Jojo pulled his phone out and started recording us. "Chillin with the gang-." He turned the camera on him and the boys "- Santa Monica don't owe us shit!" "Yeahhhh we lit!" I grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and started gulping it like water.

"WHATTTT!?" King looked at me in amazement. Rah looked like he was in love. Jojo stopped recording and posted the video to his instastory. "So what's the first thing y'all wanna do today?" King asked as he washed everyone's  dishes. "Oouu let's hit the beach, I heard the college kids are out honey." "Mhmm, older women." Rah licked his lips. "Literally nobody wants you." Trin looked at him and gagged.

"Nothing but a hater." He shook his head at her. As my friends conversed my phone started ringing. "Hey Rod." I smiled showing all thirty- two of my teeth. "Wassup boo, what you doing?" He smiled, looking between me and the road. "At my dads house, what you doing." "Just dropped something off but send me the addy so I can chill with you." "My friends are here too." "So you don't want me to come?" He licked his perfect pink lips.

"I do!" I went to my messages and sent Rodney my location. "Alright I'll be there soon." "Okay baby." I smiled then hung up. When I looked up my friends were starring at me. "I thought we were going to the beach." Trin wiggled her eyebrows at me. "He's just coming to chill and besides y'all gonna be here." "You bout to get some di-." "No the fuck she ain't!" Rah said angrily. "I was just joking damn." Bri said while looking at me and winking.

My friends and I cleaned up then I ran to my room to change. As I'm going through my clothes looking for something to wear Raheem came in my room looking mad as hell. "Ion know what the fuck you got going on but you betta dead that shit!" He snapped. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked genuinely confused. "You and Rodney, dead it." "Boy." I started laughing but stopped once I noticed he was serious.

"You can't be serious." "I'm dead ass for real, you got me fucked." "Nah you got ME fucked up! Don't come in my room demanding a bitch ass thing from me!" I crossed my arms. "Listen." He walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "You got the best coochie I've ever had and I'll be damn if you give MY shit away. Come hell or high water you'll be back to me." He kissed me and walked out.

I slipped on a simple black and white PINK tights and tee shirt outfit. After checking in the mirror, making sure my butt looks big I walked out to the living room. All of my friends were doing their own thing. As I'm sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram there was a knock on the door. Trin jumped up and opened it. A few seconds later Rodney came walking in the house.

"Hey boo." I walked over to him and gave him a hug. After everyone said hello, my friends went back to what they were doing while Rod and I sat on the couch. "So what you got planned today?" Rodney asked as he took his gun from his waist-ban and placed it on the table. "Oh nothing might hit the beach with my crew." I said trying to ignore the shocked looks from my friends.

"Nah let them go to the beach, we got a date remember?" "Oouu where we going?" I beamed. "It's a surprise damn." He laughed and pulled out his weed. "Oh you can't smoke in here, let's go outside." We got up and walked out to the patio and sat down. "So how should I dress?" "Sexy." He licked his lips.

"How sexy?" I asked seductively. "Slutty sexy." I got up from my seat and sat on his lap. "You better chill before you get something started." He warned. "Maybe I want to." I smirked and licked his neck.