Track 10

"Indi!" Nana called me from her room. "Yes ma'am?" I said sleepily as I walked in her room. "Poppa and I are going to Paris for our thirty-sixth anniversary. We don't want you to be alone so you can go to your dads house or you can have your friends over. Choice is yours." "Oouu can I have my friends over?" "Of course, and were gonna be gone for a week. One party is allowed anything after is a no no." "Thank you Nana!" I kissed her on the cheek and ran to my room to text my friends.

                             Los Amigos🤘🏾
Me: Yooooo bitches! Nana and Poppa are going outta town for a week, they say y'all can come over, y'all down!?
Bribri❤️👩🏽‍🦱:The whole WEEK? Hell yeah I'm down.
Jojooo💛⚽️:duhhhh dummies🤪
Kingg💙⚾️:Come on now, you know we in dere like swimwear.
Me:lmfaoooo King puhleaseeee grow up!😂😂😂
Trinbean🧡🏀:somebody please remove king from the chat😒 and Yesss boo you know we litt😛
Bestiebae💚🔗: I'm down...
Me:Alrighty, well I'll see y'all in school tomorrow, good night I love y'all💞 
King💙⚾️: Love you too big head😇
Trinbean🧡🏀:I love you more babyyy🥰
Jojooo💛⚽️:One love kid
Bribri❤️👩🏽‍🦱:Love ya too homie✌🏽

      I waited for Raheem to say it back but he didn't. I put my phone under my pillow and went to sleep.

           ***********************************

"Indi get up, it's time for school love." My grandma sweetly said in my ear. "Yes ma'am." I yawned. I got up, handled my hygiene and went in my room to find something to wear. I pulled out a gray and white half shirt that reads NIKE in bold black letters across the chest, NIKE Air tights, some black, white and neon green NIKE Zooms and a neon green NIKE lunchbox that I turned into a purse to match.

      After I was done getting dressed, I checked myself in the mirror to make sure my hair and everything was nice. I dipped into the kitchen where my grandparents are. "Okay I'm headed to school, see y'all later I love you guys." "We love you more baby." Poppa said while giving me a hug and kiss. Nana kissed me too then I was out the door and in my car. I turned on Emotionally Scared by Lil Baby and jammed my way to school.

      Soon as I parked my car my phone dinged indicating I have a text message. It was Trinity sending a SOS to one of our group chats.

                       Rich Bitch Gang🤑💅🏽
Trinbean🧡🏀:Its an emergency! Please meet me in our spot ASAP!
Me:Otw!
Bribri❤️👩🏽‍🦱:Got ya!

I rushed out my car and damn near ran to the back of the school where my friends and I secretly meet. "Yooo. What is it!?" I asked as I ran around the corner. "So Miles invited me to go to bowling with him and some of his friends, he said I could bring some friends so boom.... y'all down?" "Eww his football friends?" Bri asked while rolling her eyes.

      "Yes his football friends and I already sorta told him y'all would come so yeahhhhh I'm sorry." "Trin you KNOW I hate the football players!" Bri whined while punching Trinity in the arm. "I knowwww and I'm sorry but it's no way in hell I'm going by myself." "Okay fine, I guess we can all meet up at your house Trin." I say looking at my friends for approval.

     "Ugh fine." Bri sighed. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Trinity exclaimed while group hugging Bri and I. As we walked back into the building the bell rung indicating it was time to go to class. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. As I was walking to my class I saw Raheem standing at his locker. "Hey Rah you wanna hang with the crew tonight?" "Nah. I would love to but I can't." He said while looking at me and biting his lip. "I'm busy but I'll get up with y'all later."