Track 21

"Girl what got you smiling like you won one million bucks?" Bri asked as we made our way to the auditorium for the senior assembly. "Yesterday Rod told me he loved me." I cheesed. "Ahhhh and what did you say?" Trim asked. "I told him I loved him too." "Awww our baby's in love." Bri cooed. "I'm so happy for you." She hugged me.

      "It was so romantic. When he told me we were standing at the end of the pier facing the water. I was standing in front of him, he was behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist with his fingers locked on my stomach." "How does it feelllllll?" Trin asked whimsically. "How does what feel?" Jojo said from behind us.

      "AHA!" Bri yelped. "Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack." Bri punched him. "Yeah yeah yeah." He waved her off. "How does what feel?" He turned to Trin. "Damn nosy!" She rolled her eyes at him. "Nobody was talking to you." Bri added. "Well if you must know Mr. Nosy ass, Rod and I said I love you for the first time yesterday."

      "Damn that quick?" King asked. "Go to hell hating ass, love doesn't have a time frame." "What's this assembly about?" Rah yawned ignoring the conversation. "Graduation information." This girl in front of us said. "Sorry for butting in your conversation." She said coyly. "No problem love." He licked his lips and smirked at her.

      "Thank you Kya." I smiled at her. "No problem." She smiled and turned back around. "Okay seniors everyone settle down." The principal said as everyone found their seats. Once everybody was seated she started talking again. " OK everyone as you know we are nearing the end of the senior year. Grab bash is in a week after that senior picnic, prom and finally graduation." As the principle rambled on about the events coming up I took my phone out and texted Rod.

                                    Bubba🤍👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

                  Me: Hey babyyyy🥰
Bubba🤍👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽: Wassup beautiful, wyd?
                  Me: Nothing in a boring ass senior assembly. Wyd?
Bubba🤍👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽: In a lame ass business meeting.
Bubba🤍👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽: What you got planned this weekend?👀
                  Me: Nothing....
Bubba🤍👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽: Wanna go to Florida?
                  Me: HELL YEAHHHH🤪
Bubba🤍👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽: You think you can miss school on Friday?
                  Me: I don't know but I'll definitely try
Bubba🤍👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽: Alright cool, the plane leaves at 6:30 A.M. at LAX so be packed up and ready round 4:30, no later than 5.
Bubba🤍👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽: We'll be back early Monday morning.
                  Me: Okay cool! Thank you for inviting me!
Bubba🤍👩🏿‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽: No problem. I gotta go, I love you😘
                 Me: Okay I love you too🥰

      "Ahhhhh bitches it's going down!" I stuck my tongue out and twerked in my seat. "What is?" Trin asked. "Rod just asked me to go to Florida with him this weekend, this is our first beacation!" I squealed. "Your grandparents and dad gone let you go? King asked. "I'll think of something to tell them." I shrugged.

      "So you lying to Nana and Poppa now?" Rah asked in disbelief. "It's not that serious." "What about safety reasons? For your own safety they should know who you're really with." "Rah lord willing, nothings going to happen to me. I stressed. "We leaving early Friday morning and coming back back early Monday morning. I need to go to the mall after school so I can buy some new pieces for the trip." I told the girls.