Chapter 30

"Oh baby girl you're gonna look so beautiful." My aunt smiled and said. "Thank you." I smiled back. "I can't believe you got RJ to say yes." Trin said. "She put that good coo- I mean because he loves her so much." Bri quickly corrected herself. "Shut the fuck up." I mouthed to her. "Alright nie." Auntie Rita said and flicked the back of my neck. "Ouch! I ain't even say nothing!" I whined.

       "You right." She turned to Bri and flicked her. Bri gasped and looked up from her phone. "I know to think before I speak next time." Bri said and sat all the way back. "You might wanna. Alright Trinity, you're next." Auntie Rita said as she finished measuring me. "You girls don't know how excited I am! We haven't made this many dresses at once in a minute." She smiled.

       "I'm happy you were able to make them." Bri said. "Listen all y'all have to do is ask! I just sit at home and be a housewife." She rolled her eyes. "Auntie you living my dreams!" Trin said. "Hello!" I slapped her five. "She living everybody dreams!" Bri said. "Trust me it ain't all it's cooked up to be. Being a housewife is fine and all but I do the same shit every single day. Take care of the boys and the house and yo uncle! Cook and clean. I miss making dresses." She sighed.

       "Moral of the story is don't be like me. Go to college and finish, but also have fun. Don't go and get pregnant then drop out. Y'all are some very smart girls, I believe in y'all." "Yes ma'am." We all unintentionally said at the same time. After finishing all our measurements and we talked about what colors we were possibly wearing Auntie Rita left. "OH MY GOD!" Bri gasped and jumped up.

       "What happened?" Trin looked up from her phone. "What's wrong?" I looked over at her. A huge smile spread across her face. "Dear Ms. Brisa Rodriguez, Congratulations!We are pleased to inform you of your acceptance to Florida Agriculture and Mechanical University for the 2022-2023 school year!" She beamed. "AHHHHHHH!" All of us hugged each other and started jumping up and down.

"Oh my goodness we gotta call the boys!" Trin said looking for her phone. When she found her phone it was already ringing, the one of the boys was calling the group chat. She answered and waited for it to connect. "WE GOING TO FAM BABYYYY!" Jojo yelled while holding  his acceptance letter in the camera. "Oh shit let me go check the mail." Rah jumped up from the couch and ran outside to the mall box.

        "LETS GOOOOO!" Rah said and put his acceptance book in the camera. "We all got accepted, oh my lord I'm so happy I wanna cry." Bri said and started fanning her face. "Y'all we gotta celebrate today!" King said. "Y'all know my daddy and grandparents always tryna buy my love so I know my daddy would let us beat his house down." He continued.

       "That's why I love yo white side King, they don't give a damn how much we drink! All our parents and grandparents be having us on a mothafucking leash!" Trin rolled her eyes and said. "That shit be crazy." Jojo laughed. "So bet, I'm bout to text his ass right now and send him a list of liquor to get then imma text y'all with the plan." All of us said our see you laters and then hung up.

       "We gone turn that school out baby." Trin bent over and started twerking. "They done fucked up accepting all six of us." I laughed. "Y'all don't understand I had both sides of my family praying that I got in! I even want on a FAST okay? I must've prayed for forty days and forty nights." Bri said as tears brimmed her eyes. "And y'all  did it girl, you have the right to cry because you did it baby! You got them test scores up and we going to our dream school." Trin hugged Bri.

       "And I'm so proud of you babyyyy, you worked yo ass off! Only you and god know howw many hours you put in." I said hugging her too. "Y'all the best, I love you bitches." Bri laughed and wiped her tears. "Oou I'll be back. I gotta call my family." Bri said and ran outside with her phone in her hand. "We gone be some Florida girls now." Trin smiled and hugged me.  "Yessss I can't wait to turn up with my crew!" I hugged her back.