14

Seth finally landed in Florence, Italy. The long ass flight made him even more tired even though he slept the majority of the flight, hungry and he really needed to stretch his legs. By the time he got off the plane it was 6:06A.M. He grabbed his bag and walked through the airport, debating with himself if he should just head to Volterra or take some time to rest.

After three minutes of debating, he decided he would travel. He thought about going into the woods and transform into his wolf form but he would be alerting every vampire in the area. At least, in his human form, his wolf scent isn't strong. He could take a bus or a train, but he would be faster as a wolf. He shrugged, he would take the chance. He walked out of the airport, he kept in walking until he was a good distance away from people and was able to slip into a wooded area easily. He put his bag down and took off his hoodie and his shirt, shoved them into his bag and turned into a wolf. He grabbed his bag with his mouth, he planned staying close enough to the road so he would know where exactly be was heading.

-Twilight-

It was early, Allison wasn't sure what time it was but it was early. She had spent the night with Caius, not in a romantic way, she listened to him telling her the story of when he had bitch slapped Aro thousands of years ago, how the whole war with the Romanians started and how he was particularly fond of the arts and science. He had stayed with her until she had fallen asleep,he must've left sometime after. She yawned, she rolled over to face the nightstand where she spotted a note. She reached over for it. It read:

Darling,

As much as I would have loved to spend the entire night with you, I, unfortunately, am needed by Aro to discuss your siblings arrival. Aro, Marcus and myself are busy until late afternoon, so,as usual, you'll be with Felix.

Love,

Caius

Allison put the note down, she sat up, stretching before getting out of bed. She slowly went over to the wardrobe, grabbed herself a blood red dress-that she believed Heidi provided for her- plus a bra and underwear. She made her way to the bathroom, turning on the shower. She stripped down, tossing her clothes in a basket that has been placed in a corner then stepped in the shower. Hoping that the shower would wake her up, she kept dozing on and off. She fought to keep her eyes open when she washed her hair and herself,once she was done, she stepped out of the shower,dried hererlf off and got changed.

She hated the mornings where she got up early, it always made the day seem longer. She decided to go back to bed, either to relax or try to go back to sleep. She flopped down in the bed, not even a minute later the door opened. Felix entered her room with a tray of food.

"I heard you getting up," Felix said. "Figured you might be hungry."

Felix set the tray down on the bed, he had brought her scrambled eggs, toast and a cup of milk. "Thanks," she said, taking a bite of her toast. "So...what's on the agenda for today?"

Felix shrugs. "Anything. It's going to be a cloudy day, we could hit the town later on."

Allison nods. It would be great to get outside the castle walls, not to sound like a Disney princess, but she would like to explore or just shop in Volterra. Speaking of Disney, she wonders if when she shows the vampires the Disney movies they would sing to the songs. It be interesting to see what their Disney songs are.

"Shopping spree?" Allison devoured her toast and was now working on the eggs. "I would like to pick up something."

Felix smiled. "That's our plan then."

Allison finished up her breakfast. Felix took the tray from her and took it back to the kitchen. Allison looked at the time, it was still too early for any shops to be open. She also wondered when Seth would arrive in Italy, she wasn't given any possible time that he left and she had to prepare herself when he shows up. She wondered how Felix would feel about Seth and vise versa; they were both her soul-brothers, the last thing she needed was for them to kill each other because their species are enemies. On the other hand, how will her mates respond to Seth. Marcus would be the reasonable one, of course, he would be able to see the bond. Aro is a bit tricky to tell, that is the downside of being a ruler, one would know how to be tricky if need be. However, he wouldn't kill Seth on site, he would have him locked up somewhere. Caius would have Seth dead in a moment.