25

Allison was still asleep when Stefan and another vampire had came in the cell to take Seth. There was no point in trying to fight against them, he was too weak at the moment, he didn't get enough sleep. He did get some sleep but woke up several times, checking on his sister. She did look a bit pale, it was hard to tell in a horrible lit room, however, he remained concerned.

Seth was currently chained up against the wall, he kept his eyes on the vampires while keeping his ears on Allison's heart beat. He had been listening to Bella's but it suddenly stopped, he wasn't sure if she was dead dead or becoming a vampire. Seth was a bit surprised that none of the vampires were draining him, he had blood all over his shirt and on his head... maybe, he didn't smell delicious enough to be drained.

"Little wolf, little wolf," Stefan said in a sing-song tone, as he moved towards him, "what big plans we have for you."

Seth didn't say anything. He just did what Sam had always told him to do, when facing danger, never show any fear. He was scared, he had to admit that, but he was never going to show it, at least, not in front of the enemy. He wondered if Carlisle called Sam up. Does Sam and the pack know what was going on? He knows that they know that he had left Forks to find Allison.He wondered if the Volturi and the Cullens were on their way. Did they know where they were? When would they arrive? Do they know Bella betrayed them for her own shelfish needs? He assumed that they probably didn't know, they were going to be wild once they do.

"Cynthia," Stefan called for the vampire. A girl who looked to be around thirty with short dirty blonde hair came next to him. Seth was making sure he remembers all their faces and names for when he gets free, he was going to kill them. "I want you to take some of his blood for testing, I have something in mind and I want to make sure he would be strong enough to survive."

I'm gonna be an experiment, Seth thought to himself. The Cynthia girl worked fast and easy, he didn't feel her put a need in his arm for the blood sample. Once she was done taking some of his blood, she took off without any further instruction from the wannabe Dracula.

Stefan smiled at him. "Time for some fun."

___________SHADOW ROSE____________________________

Allison woke up to the darkness-not because it was dark in the cell, but her vision took a bit to come to. She sat up; she winced at her movements, she forgot that her leg was broken and her neck hurt. That Justin vampire bit her. No, he drank from her. When a vampire drinks from a human, the venom is at a low amount where the human isn't turned or go through pain like Bella when James bit her. James was a playing cat-and-mouse with Bella, he didn't want to kill her easily, he wanted to take his time, that was why Bella felt her hand burn. Growing up with a vampire family, Allison was taught everything. When a vampire turns a human, the human would feel a burning sensation going through their veins. It was the same feeling as burning alive.

Allison looked around, finding herself alone. Her heart rate picked up a bit when she didn't see Seth. She cursed herself, she shouldn't have fallen asleep. Seth? Seth, where are you?

I'm...still....here, Seth said tense. It sounded like he was fighting back screaming.

A thousand scenarios was running through her mind of what was happening to Seth, making her distracted that she didn't hear the cell door open up. When she saw some light coming in, she turned towards it.There stood Athenadora.

Fuck.

What...i-is it? Seth asked concerned. Allison mentally slap herself, she didn't mean for him to hear. She wanted to tell Seth to worry about what was going on with him, she knew that that would spark an argument when they were back together.