22

It was a slaughter.

After Aro had seen what Edward had seen in the enemies' minds, Aro was full of rage. He announced to everyone that the vampires that stood before them had sided with the Romanians because they believed that the Romanians would be able to take over the Volturi this time, to make the vampires rule the world. That was always what the Romanians fought for. It would be complete chaos if that ever happened.

Once Aro had announced it, Caius was the first one to leap towards the thirty vampires in rage. In short terms, the anger had went through all of them so they killed those vampires. Now, the guards, except for Felix, had taken the bodies out of the Throne room to burn, leaving the kings with Felix and the Cullen family. Holding back the anger was incredibly hard, usually Aro and his brothers would lash out at each other to release it but it would only make the situation complicated plus Carlisle would scold them like he did with his children.

Aro was ignoring the anger-felt conversation that was happening in the room, he was too busy with his thoughts. He was snapped back into reality when his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket to answer. "Yes?"

"Master Aro," it was Lucinda. "We stopped by the Cullen residence right quick and there was multiple scents."

Carlisle had stopped his conversation with Marcus and Felix. "Does Demetri know any of them?"

"Yes. A Justin White," Lucinda answered. "Now, I don't know much about him but Demetri said that he has a strong dislike for us and believes that vampires should take over the world. Also, he is part of the Brit coven."

Caius scoffed. "Sucks to be him; we killed the Brit coven."

"Well, I be damned. Anyway, Demetri says that he could pick Justin's scent all the way back to Italy."

Aro perked up a bit. If this Justin was in Italy, he was going to torture him and get the answers to his unanswered questions. "Can he pick up where?"

Aro heard Lucinda talk to Demetri for a minute before turning her attention back to their conversation. "Somewhere around Rome."

"Alright. As soon as you all land, meet us in Rome," Aro said.

"Yessir."

Aro hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket. He was going to go to Rome, find this Justin White and whoever is with him to get the information he needed before killing them, but that's right after he finds his mate.

"We're going to Rome."

___________SHADOW ROSE___________________________

"Do you think they will save you?" Vladimir stood in front of Seth and Allison, his arms crossed over his chest. When Allison didn't answer him, he continued on, "Do you think that they will be able to find you? That's the main, top question."

Does this guy ever shut up? Seth asked. Why haven't you used your abilities yet?

"They will," Allison answered. I'm being blocked. I can't access them at the moment. How about you? Turn into a wolf and attack them.

Seth fought the urge to growl at his sister. I've tried for a while now and can't. I have no idea why; this if the first time this has ever happened.

Vladimir and Stefan laughed. Allison and Seth shared a glance with each other before turning their attention back to the vampires. Allison had heard some of the stories about the Romanians, also heard in what they believed in, they were at one point 'rulers'. Felix had told her that the Romanians believed in vampires ruling the world, they wanted that. The Volturi didn't believe in that so they fought against the Romanians, killing all but two.

Vladimir knelt down in front of Allison, his red eyes stared into her blue. "We made a deal with several covens," he said. "Help us take down the Volturi and they get to be at the top of the top. They will be the extended Romanian coven, they will be welcomed with royalty."

Allison thought about the attack on the castle, she wondered if her mates had already killed those covens that sided with the Romanians. She knew that they would've got Demetri to go back to Italy and track them down, it was only a matter of time. Her mates would be fuming when they come face-to-face with the Romanians and their allies, none of them would survive.

Take over the world scheme, I gotta say, I do respect that, Seth mumbled in his mind, making Allison to fight the urge to roll her eyes.

Just don't say that out loud. I don't want you to get hurt. Allison kept her eyes on the Romanians. She looked around, they weren't anywhere near population, heck, she wasn't sure how close the building was where they were staying in. "Starting off world domination in the middle of nowhere?" She scoffed. She could feel Seth's glare at her. "It's not something I would personally start off with but, hey, everyone's different."

Vladimir looked at her with no expression on his face. Whatever he was thinking, he was keeping those thoughts to himself, however, a smirk did grow on his face. He stood up straight, his red eyes grew dark.

"World domination takes planning," Vladimir said. "I'll give you a hint: never start your plan in the same country." Allison narrowed his eyes at him, Seth had shifted his weight. "We're not in Italy anymore."

Allison felt her heart stop beating. All the amount of time that her and Seth had been knocked out, she didn't care to include Bella into this, that had to be enough time for them to arrive in the United States. Allison was sure that they were in the United States; it would benefit Bella and the Romanians to be half way across the world. Demetri and the others would be on their way back to Italy, finding her and Seth would be take longer than she was hoping for. Fucking hell.

"Take them to the dungeon," Vladimir ordered the vampires that were holding onto them before he and Stefan left.

The vampires that were holding them did what they were told.