26

Everyone finally boarded the plane, they lost some time waiting for the plane to be ready. Carlisle had tried multiple times trying to get contact with Sam to see if he and the pack can help them out, there was no answer. So he tried to get ahold of Jacob, there was no response; it was frustrating Carlisle, that the ones that were only a few hours away from Seth and Allison weren't answering. Carlisle wasn't going to dwell on the pack not answering any of his calls, so he called up Eleazor. Even if he and his coven may be in Alaska, there was a chance that they could be there before he would. The Denali coven has always been a major part of his daughter's life ever since Esme had brought her home.

"Hello?" Tanya answered.

"Tanya," Carlisle was relieved someone answered. "I need your help."

"What's going on?" Tanya asked concerned.

"It's a long story," Carlisle sighed. "In short, Allison is the kings mate, we've been in Italy for several weeks. The Romanians has taken Allison; Demetri tracked her to Dayton, Washington and-"

"We'll try to be there as soon as we can," Tanya interrupted.

Carlisle was relieved. "Thank you." Carlisle hung up the phone, he was glad to have someone that was going to help them. He wondered if the pack knew that Seth was back in the state, if the youngest in the pack was in trouble. He'll keep trying to get ahold of them, if they answered, it would be of great help; if not, well... he would figure out why they wouldn't help out their own.

_________SHADOW ROSE______________

As much as Allison and Seth wanted the torture to be done and over with for the day, so they could rest, it wasn't. There was a few hour break before they got separated again to endure more torture. Seth was back in the hands of Stefan and Allison was with Athenadora this time around. Allison didn't know what Seth was going through right now, he hadn't said what had happened to him the first time, but she was going through the same thing plus some. Like the first round with Sulpicia, she had been cut, bruised and tossed about plus, according to Seth, she had been injected with something, he found a puncture wound on her. Now, Allison was dealing with a few broken bones. Her leg had been broken by Justin, her arm was broken by Athenadora plus she got some broken ribs.

If this was the way God wanted her to die, she just wanted it over with. She fought to keep herself together, she couldn't just die and leave Seth alone with these bastards.

Seth had told her earlier that he doesn't hear Bella's heartbeat anymore. Either that meant that she was dead for good or she was turning into a vampire; a gift of immortality wasted on someone who doesn't deserve such a thing.

After two hours with Athenadora, Allison was finally back in the cell alone. She just laid in the middle of the cell, looking up at the ceiling, her mind was going all over the place. After a minute or two of silence, she heard the cell door open up, she just saw Seth being tossed in and that was it.

Nothing was said between them for a good while, finally Allison broke the silence, "Can you turn or is that still off the table?"

"I think it's off," Seth answered.

Allison gave a small nod.

"Why?"

"I need you to trust me on this," was all she said.

Seth gave a small nod, unsure of what she was planning, he didn't ask. Allison stayed awake while Seth closed his eyes to rest,, she saw this as an opportunity for him to get as much energy he could before everything falls into place. She just hopes nothing would fuck it up.

a/n: Short chapter, but at least, Carlisle called in extra help. I was gonna post this yesterday after work but I forgot.

Time is ticking