3

Allison had tried to ignore her alarm as best as she could until she couldn't handle it anymore. She hit the alarm with a bit more force than normal. She sat up, yawning and making a mental note to not binge watch Supernatural tonight or at least to stop after six episodes. She didn't care that she didn't change out of the clothes she wore yesterday. She grabbed a red t-shirt and a pair of black jeans, slowly got herself changed and brushed her hair until she looked a bit decent. She looked at her phone, noticing she got a text message from Bella asking if she was going to school today, a message from her mom telling her to give them a call when she's free l;ater on, and one from Sam saying that he will drop her off at school. In all honesty, she was hoping her parents would message her and say that she didn't have to go to school and take a day off to rest. She just wanted to stay home and binge watch her shows or go bother Seth, if he decided to skip school. She grabbed her schoolbag, unsure what she had first. She assumed it was either math or biology.

She threw a bag over her shoulder, grabbed her phone, headed downstairs. Just in time, she heard a knock on the door. "Alley? Are you up?" She heard the muffled voice of the Alpha.

She grabbed the house keys that were on the little stand beside the door. She opened the door to see the Alpha, holding a coffee and a breakfast sandwich that Emily had made. She smiled at that, Emily was an amazing cook. She does give credit to her family's cooking but Edward and Jasper always tend to burn things, Emmett doesn't sean and Alice and Rosalie puts too much seasoning on things.

"Is the breakfast for me?"

Sam smiled. "Emily and I figured you would over sleep this morning." He handed it over to her.

She took it, quickly locking up the door. She took a sip of coffee and took a bite of the breakfast sandwich. "Tell her I said thanks." They walked to the truck, climbing in it.

Sam started to back up. "Was everything good last night?" He pulled out onto the main road.

"Yeah," she said, continuing to finish her sandwich and her coffee. "I just watched my shows then went to bed."

Sam gave a little smile. "Good."

Sam told her that he would pick her up after school so she could go to the Reserve to see Seth, since the young shape shifter has been jumping around, wanting to go visit her. She pulled out her schedule right quick, unsure what she had today. She had E.L.A first, one of the two classes she shared with Bella and Edward, despite being a year younger.

She made her way to her class. Along the way, she got stopped by miltiple students that she had no intentions of knowing, asking her why did they leave, are the others coming back... they asked a lot of questions that wasn't any of their business. She just told them that there was a family matter and only she came back because she didn't want to miss too much time at school. She walked into the class, noticing Bella who immediately lit up seeing her. She walked over, taking the empty spot that was normally Edward's.

"I thought you weren't coming." Bella hugged her.

"Dad said I had to." Allison smiled. "Trust me, all I want to do is sleep."

Bella smiled slightly. "Any...any word on Edward?"

Allison shook her head. As dar as she knows, Edward still isn't giving in and coming back home. Heck, even she had checked her emails to see if he had messaged her back or not. Well, her family said that they will deal with getting Edward to listen to them, so she is trusting them to make it happen. She thought about going to Brazil multiple times to search for him, convince him to come home, she was literally on the edge of doing so. There was a good chance that she would be grounded for disobeying her parents but if it works, it works.