11

Seth had been ignoring the Cullen family, Bella and Jacob for days. He wasn't sure what the hell was going on with the vampire famiy, he found Bella to be extremly needy and too damn focused on becoming a vampire and Jacob was just idiotic to not realize that Bella does not love him the same way he loves her. The last time he talked to Allison was when he had found out that she was in Italy with the leaders of the vampire race- the Volturi- and told him not to worry about her. Of course, he was worried about her! He has no idea if she is still even alive.

He had to find out if Allison had any contact with her family lately, so he had went to the Cullen's home. He was standing in the woods, looking at the house, besides the vampire scents, he could smell Bella and Jacob. Mentally sighing, he walked through the yard, up to the house. I'm not really in the mood to see Bella and Jacob, he thought to himself. Edward don't you dare read my mind. He added the last part. He walked up the steps, the front door immediately opened before he got to it. He looked up to see Rosalie.

"Hey, Seth," she greeted him with a forceful smile.

"Rose." He could tell she wasn't happy of the situation that was going on. She moved to the side, allowing him to enter. "What's going on?" he asked once he was inside. "Have you heard any word from her?"

"Well..." Rosalie started, hesitating a bit. She lead him to the living room where everyone was at minus Carlisle and Esme. Bella was clinging onto Edward, Jacob was sitting across from them, Alice was standing beside Jasper near the window and Emmett was standing behind the couch with his arms crossed. Bella had looked up at him and offered a smile, he ignored it. "Allison is in Italy."

"I know," he said. "She texted me some information. She hasn't replied to any of my texts." His eyes drifted to Alice. "Is she still alive?"

"Yes," Alice answered, she sounded upset.

"Where's Carlisle and Esme?"

"They went to Italy," Emmett answered this time, he glanced at Seth, noticing the concern look the wolf had. Emmett knew how protective Seth was towards Allison, the two of them were thick as theives, he was concerned that Seth might do something stupid to bring her back home. "The Volturi won't kill Allison unless she became useless to them or broken a law."

Seth knew of the abilities that Allison was able to access, he knew that his best friend had more hidden abilities that she probably couldn't access unless she was made into a vampire. He didn't like the thought of the Volturi changing her against her will and keeping her as some prized possession, and he hated the thought that the Volturi would kill her if she broke one simple law or did something that the ancient ones disagreed with. He wasn't going to pull a Jacob and Bella situation, he knew Allison loved him but she loved him like a brother, the feeling was mutual. Seth loves Allison like a sister. He came to the conclusion that the remaining vampires didn't know much of what was going on in Italy, he planned on asking Carlisle and Esme once they were back.

He slowly nodded. "Alright." As soon as he turned on his heel, Jacob told him to wait a quick second, making the youngest one in the room to pause.

"Seth, we need your help," Jacob added.

Seth turned to look at him. "Why?" he said a bit rudely, he didn't mean that but he couldn't help letting his emotions out in his words.

This time Edward answered, "Victoria was seen in the area."

Seth blinked. Of course, they needed help with Bella's safety. "I'm busy. I got tons of studying and assignments to do." That was a lie. He was trying to plan how he would go to Italy without being caught by any of the pack.

"I can help if you changed me," Bella said, mostly to Edward.

Seth can feel his anger boil, he noticed the concern look that both Edward and Jasper had on their faces when they were looking at him. He truly didn't mind Bella, but ever since she came danger followed her like a magnet, she was too vocal about wanting to become a vampire. He turned on his heel, heading out of the house before he lost control of his anger.

As soon as he reached outside, he heard Edward say, "He's pissed at us."

Goddamn right, I am. Seth thought, knowing that Edward was listening to his thoughts. How are you so focused on her when your sister is in another country with your rulers? She messaged you to come home, but once you found out what Bella did, you flew to Italy to get yourself killed. Just focus on Bella, I'll handle Alley's situation.

With that, he transformed into a wolf, running into the woods.

After several hours of being in his wolf-form, Seth finally went back home. He shifted back into his human form when he got back to his house; Leah was still out with the pack and their parents were sound asleep, so he just walked in from the front door, not caring if he was naked. He went straight to his room, put on a pair of shorts, grabbed his laptop from the top of his dresser and sat on his bed. He was still mad at the Cullens- well, only Edward and Alice... Bella, too- he thought they would be doing more to get Allison back. Carlisle and Esme are in Italy at the moment, they probably need back up. He figured that they would put their sister first before Bella, they were too blind to see that she only wanted to be immortal. Allison told him that once, about Bella being glued to Edward's side and pushing for him or one of the others to turn her. At first, Seth wasn't so sure about it but he watched it and it was true. He was also mad at Jacob, he's an idiot for not seeing that Bella does not want him.

He knew he was going to get in trouble once his pack finds out what he was doing, but it was the right thing to do. He bought a plane ticket to Italy.