8

Aro and Caius had their much needed conversation after Marcus and Allison left the library. With the regards of their wives, and Marcus' threat to them, they decided that they had to take care of their situation before it coming into the light that they were still married and ruin their chances with the human. Caius just wanted to kill Sulpicia and Athenodora, Aro talked him out of it. The two of them had accompanied the kings through the centuries, through the good to the ugly times, the 'wives' deserved their lives.

They made their way to the tower that Sulpicia and Athenodora spend their time in for centuries with Corin, after the death of Didyme. After the death of Aro's sister and Marcus wife, the other two kings became worried that if their wives were killed, it could bring them down. The last thing that the Volturi needed was to look weak against their enemies that sides with the Romanians. The Romanians believed that they should rule over the vampire and human world, and they have for a bit before the Volturi challenged them. Centuries ago when the Romanians were in charge and the vampire race wasn't a secret, humans did sought them out and found a way to kill them. The word of how to kill vampires spread quickly, eventually catching the Volturi's ears. They challanged the Romanians, the Romanians lost but that didn't stop them from attempting to bring the Volturi down for centuries... the only thing they succeded on, was getting the members of their own coven killed.

In little time, Aro and Caius had climbed up the many stairs of the tower to see the wives. They opened the door of the room right at the top, revealing Sulpicia and Athenodora sitting, having a deep conversation that was interrupted. Corin was in the corner, she bowed her head when the two kings came in. Sulpicia immediately got up, made her way over to Aro, giving him a kiss.

She pulled back when Aro didn't respond to her. "Something wrong, amore?"

Aro's eyes flickered to Corin then back to his wife. "We have something to tell you and you won't like it," he said. "Corin, of what I'm about to say, you're free to make your own decision. Sulpicia, Athenodora, it's time for you two to leave."

Corin looked at the kings. Sulpicia and Athenodora looked at them with shock, Caius' wife immediately joined Sulpicia. "Why?"

"It was only a matter of time. Our true mate has came into the picture, the last thing we need is you two causing problems when we are trying to complete the bond," Aro said.

The two wives let out a screech of anger, that was something both kings had expected. Corin was just staying out of the whole situtaion. "YOU'RE LEAVING US!" Athenodora screeched.

Sulpicia growled, she had sniffed Aro when she went to give him a kiss and smelled human on him. "Leaving us for a human." She scoffed. "She will be kill-"

Aro grabbed her by the throat. "Don't you dare threaten her," he growled.

Caius-"

"Don't test me, Dora," Caius said, his eyes were staring at her dangerously, waiting for her to test him. He was known for his temper and being ruthless, he wasn't like that to Athenodora throughout the years, but now it's different. "I f you ever threaten her, I will end you. Both of you."

"Go pack," Aro let go of Sulpicia's throat. "I'll get Felix and Demetri escort you out." He turned on his heel to walk out the door. "Corin, I know your connection. Come find us in the library if you want to stay."

Aro left. Caius glared hardly at Sulpicia and Athenodora, before turning on his heel to follow his brother out the door. Now they were going to gather up the guards, to give them the news about Sulpicia and Athenodora and about the three kings finally finding their ture mate.