30

The Volturi were indeed in the area.

In fact, Demetri has led them straight to the building where Allison and Seth were being held capture in. Any wrong sudden movement could possibly let Seth and Allison be killed, if this wasn't planned out. They all split into groups, majority of the guards spread out across the land, in case any vampire who aided with the Romanians try to escape. Felix led a group that consisted of Emmett, Rosalie, Dylin and Stella;Marcus led a group that consisted of Edward, Tanya, Giovanni and Irinia; Caius led a group that consisted of Eleazor, Carmen, Jane, Alec, Alice, Jasper; and, Aro led a group that consisted of Esme, Carlsile,Jonas and Rodel- those groups would be going in the building.

It was time to get Allison and Seth back.

____________SHADOW ROSE________________________

Ever since word spread like a rapid fire that the Volturi was now knocking on their doors, it was a panic with the vampires. Bella had stopped beating on Allison, the human was glad for that. Everything hurt so fucking much that she couldn't even answer Seth. Her mates were here, her family were here, she wanted to laugh now because the Romanians and the other bastards were now going to get what they deserved.

Willow and Yau gave her a sympathetic look. She gave them a nod to go, she had no beef with them, they were part of this because their covens made them to be. Willow and Yau was gone before she could even blink. Now, paying attention back to the five vampires that she truly wanted dead, their emotions were all over the place. Vladimir and Stefan looked pissed yet happy that the Volturi were here; Athenadora was blank; Sulpicia looked ready for a fight; and Bella, was nervous.

Imagine coming back as a vampire and end up being killed on the same day. It was very ironic.

Stefan went to her. "We shall pay your mates a visit," he said with a sick smile, lifting her up.

Allison was too sore to reply, she just let herself be carried out by Stefan who was followed by Vladimir.

Now, was the moment of truth.

The future of her and Seth is hanging on by a thin thread that was about to break.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_________________SHADOW ROSE_________________

Caius' and Marcus' team went to the back, they were going to check the back of the building and meet up with Aro and Felix. Aro's and Felix's team went through the front door; Felix's team had went straight, they were too far ahead to notice that there were vampires closing in on Aro's team. There was nothing to worry about, Aro knew how to fight, those attackers wouldn't stand a chance.

Felix and his team did come across several vampires, that they killed without any mercy.They didn't deserve any, God knows they didn't give any to his soul-sibllings. As a big brother, it was his job to protect his soul-siblings and it was also his job to kill anyone who mistreats them horribly.

Witrh every passing door, they opened it to see if Allison or Seth was in there, or even the enemy. Allison and Seth, so far, wasn't in any, but some of the enemies were. Felix got the others to deal with them while he pushed on. The more he moved down the hall, he could smell blood. In a panic, he followed the smell, coming to a thick wooden door that he broke down to get in. He didn't need to break it down, he just wanted to show any vampire who was in there, that he didn't come here to play.

His eyes scanned the area and found a horrible sight.

"SETH!" Felix exclaimed once he saw his soul-brother's body laying completely still in a pool of blood. He ran over to him with Rosalie, Emmett, Dylin and Stella following him. Seth was dying, he could smell it. Felix dropped to his knees beside the wolf. "Seth?"