31

They killed a lot of the vampires who sided with the Romanians, even though the Romanians, Bella, Sulpicia and several other vampires did escape them but that will be dealt with after Allison and Seth were alright. Esme had almost went to her knees as she seen Allison, Rodel and Jonas held her so she wouldn't hit the ground. Carlisle couldn't do much where they were at, he instructed that whoever carries Allison and Seth, must use themselves to keep the presure on the wound.

Anyways, they all made it to the Cullen residence. They put Allison and Seth in the same room, figuring when they wake up, they would want to see each other first. Carlsile kicked everyone out except for Esme while they worked on their childrens' wounds. The Denali's were staying, they went out to hunt and so did the guard except for Felix. The Cullen children tagged along with. Poor Edward hasn't been himself ever since finding out Bella had betrayed his sister and Seth.

As much as they needed to go after the Romanians, they did need to rest. They'd be too worried of what was going on with Allison and Seth that they wouldn't be able to focus hunting them down.

Aro, Caius, Marcus and Felix waited in the Cullen's living room, nothing was said between them.

An hour and a half passed, the others had returned from their hunting. Dion had gotten the kings and Felix bags of human blood while he was out, knowing that they need to feed to. They took the bags and drank it dry.

Another hour passed by, Caius was getting antsy. Waiting to find out if their mate and soon to be brother-in-law was going to make it, was taking an eternity. Marcus remained silent as he watched the bonds between them remain unstable and Aro was lost in his thoughts.

Another hour went by, the vampires in the house could only hear Seth's heart beat get a little bit stronger, but it wasn't something to celebrate. He was still in the danger zone.

Another hour went by, this time Carlisle had came downstairs. Aro was immediately on his feet, so was Caius and Marcus. Felix remained in his position against the wall, he never sat down yet. All eyes were on Carlisle now.

Carlisle was covered in blood, his normal golden eyes were dark now.

"So?" Caius started, his voice was soft.

Carlisle sighed. "Seth, I do believe will make a full recovery.Felix did the right thing in biting him, even though I'm not sure how he would turn out." Vampire venom with wolf blood is something that is unheard of, if possible, Seth would be the first ever hybrid.

"And Allison?" Marcius asked.

Carlisle shifted. "I don't know what they injected her with to make her blood black. Aro's venom is running through her veins but I'm not sure what the outcome would be for her."

That wasn't something that anyone had expected to hear. The kings couldn't be mad at Carlisle, he was doing everything he could do to make sure his son and daughter stay alive. Then what he said next, made the kings freeze with absolute fear, the words that they never wanted to hear,

"She may die."

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N: I was on a writing spree today and I finished Shadow Rose; forgive me of this ending.

Want to know if Allison will make it or not; if Seth becomes a hybrid or not, will be in my next story called: TORN.