Part 17 - kissing allowed hai..haina?

2 Weeks Later

The raizadas were throwing a party for the new member of the family.  Ratna was now 2 Weeks old as the only thing she could do was sleep, eat and repeat. Of course, there were moments when she was awake for some time and smiles a little. But most of the time..she slept. 

Shantivan was decorated in gold and pink, just how the family wanted it to be. Khushi was in her room trying to dress ratna in a sweet, little and pink dress. The little girl started crying as she didn't feel comfortable.

"I know, i know..you should not get into this dress with 2 weeks. But you're born into this high class family, we have to come along." said khushi as she was holding her in her arms.

Khushi's Outfit

There was a knock on the door. 

"Come in.." said khushi trying to calm her baby down. The person entered the room and smiled at the sight.

"CHAMKILI!!"

Khushi turned and smiled brightly. "LAVANYA!" 

Lavanya walked to her and cupped her face. "Congrats maa!" joked lavanya as khushi hit her on her arm. Lavanya chuckled and looked at the little baby. 

"Aww..she's beautiful!" said lavanya touching ratnas cheek.

"No, she's always crying. Only because i had to wear her a dress, look what she's doing! Drama Queen!" said khushi still trying to make her stop crying.

"Ehh chamkili.. you're also a drama queen.." 

"No i'm not." 

"Ok, so i just wanted you to know that i'm here downstairs. I'll say hi to asr downstairs ok?"

Khushi nodded and smiled as lavanya left the room. Ratna stopped crying as she fell asleep again in her mothers arms. 

"Khushi!"

"SHHH!!"

Arnav came out of the bathroom. "Kya hua?" he whispered. Khushi's back was facing him as she was laying ratna in her bed. She just wanted to say something as she turned around and looked at him surprised.

"Arnav ji..?" she asked giggling.

"Kya?" he asked staying on that spot.

Khushi chuckled and looked at him from button to top. "Pink?"

Arnav smirked and looked at her too. "Tum bhi pink pahane ho." 

"