Part 26 - Chal ghar chalen..Mere humdum

As we all know, time flies. Thats just how life is. 3 Months after and our beloved arshi were still in the USA. Arnav worked hard on his business as sheetal helped him. Of course, she wanted to know his life. His personal life also. She wanted to have him all for herself, she's not that interested in her work as she is in being his WIFE! Not that khushi.

As Arnav was working in his office, khushi was doing yoga as ratna was playing with the nanny they both organized as khushi didn't want to be alone all the time.

"Khushi didi?"

Khushi heard preeti and walked down the stairs.

"Kya hua?" asked khushi scared.

"I didn't want to scare you. But look!"

Khushi saw them and smiled. Ratna was leaning on the couch as she looked at the toys on the floor.

"She already walked but i didn't want to call you, otherwise she would have been scared." said preeti smiling as she was also a part of their family since 1 month. Khushi chuckled and walked to preeti. She was younger than khushi thats why she called her didi. She lived here with her parents as she studied for economics. Being a nanny is just a part-time job to earn some money.

"You think she will walk again?" whispered khushi who was scared her daughter wouldn't walk if she heard her mother.

"I think so, thats what she did just 5 minutes ago." said preeti as both the ladies continued to watch her. But ratna was lost in her toys as she even forgot to blink.

Suddenly the main door opened. "Khushi, i'm back!" said arnav as he threw his laptop bag on the table and saw his daughter standing on her feet and leaning on the couch and looking at him.

"Arnavji! Now she wont walk. You scared her." said khushi angry.

Arnav smiled and kneeled down. "What is my princess doing?" Ratna smiled at him and reached her one hand to him. Arnav opened his arms. "Come, give me a hug."

Khushi and preeti looked at each other and smiled. Ratna let go of the couch and started walking to arnav.

"Arnav ji!" khushi whispered in excitement and took out her phone recording this moment.

Ratna was taking small steps towards arnav as he was smiling brightly with tears in his eyes. Ratna giggled and fell into his arms. Arnav hugged her and closed his eyes enjoying the moment having his daughter..his strength in his arms. Khushi stopped recording as she had to wipe away her tears. Preeti laughed and hugged her sidely. Khushi chuckled too and hugged her, she watched her husband and walked to her little family. She kneeled down too and looked at ratnas little face which was shining.

"Don't grow that fast!" joked khushi as she cupped her cheek. Ratna let out a baby sound and made them all laugh. Arnav looked at khushi as she did the same.

"She really is growing fast." Khushi nodded and took ratna in her arms to bring her to her room to change her diaper.

"Oh khushi didi, i can do that."

"Don't worry preeti."

Preeti looked at the clock.

07.40 p.m.

"Khushi didi, don't you want to get ready for the party ?"

Khushi looked at the time.

"She's right khushi, go get ready."

"Arnav ji, do i really have to come?"

"You're my wife." said arnav serious.

"Haan..lekin.."