Part 20 - I don't want to get married!

It was a sunny Monday as the raizadas were awake having breakfast.

„Hello hi bye-bye. Isn't it funny how time flies?" said mami after having her mango juice.

„Kyun mami?" asked di smiling as she had ishaan on her lap.

„Ishaan is going to be 1 year old in 3 months. Ratna is already 2 weeks old. And my baby will be born in one month hopefully." said mami smiling as she looked at akash and payal. The couple smiled at eachother shyly.

„You're right maasi ji!" said nk smiling who was holding ratna in his arms as he already had his breakfast.

„Di, nannav and akash are already prents. Time flies man." he said looking and smiling at ratna.

Khushi smiled at him. „Nanhe ji? Why don't you get married too?"

nk's eyes got big as he looked at her. „What? No."

„Kyun? That sounded like you're ready to be a prent too?" said khushi smiling devilish as arnav, who sat next to her smirked at his cousin.

„No,no,no. I just said time flies, doesn't mean i want to marry."

Khushi nodded. It was silent for a second when suddenly the family started laughing as nk rolled his eyes at them.

After breakfast

Khushi was changing ratna's diaper as she also had her mother milk this morning. Arnav came out of the washroom with a loose tie.

„When will you be home?" asked khushi without facing him.

Arnav stooped his actions and looked at her back. He walked to her and hugged her from behind, his chin on her shoulder. Khushi flinched at his touch and looked back at him.

„Missing me already?"

„Nahin.."

„No?" he asked innocent.

„Matlab..i mean.."

Arnav smirked and kissed her cheek. Khushi smiled and finished dressing their daughter. She held her in her arms as she drifted to sleep. Arnav looked at their daughter and smiled.

"She's so beautiful." 

Khushi smiled at him and laid her in his arms. Arnav smiled and kissed her face. 

"I just need to tidy up our room. Do you have 5 minutes?" asked khushi.

"I'm my own boss, take the time you need. Ratna and i are going to the poolside." said arnav as he walked outside. Khushi smiled at them and started tiding up. 

Afternoon

The ladies went to the mandir. Lavanya came over to meet them as she was now back in india with her parents. Payal, Anjali and Khushi stayed back. Ishaan was playing on the floor as ratna was sleeping in khushi's arms.

They were having chai in the living room as lavanya told them about london.

"You know what? We still have our house in london, lets all go for holidays in london!" said lavanya.

"Haan Lavanya ji! Thats a great idea. Aur waise bhi, Chote and khushiji still didn't have their honeymoon." said anjali smirking at khushi as she blushed. 

"Of coursse! Please khushi! That would be amazing." said lavanya.

Khushi just nodded her head in shyness as lavanya smiled and came closer to her.

"Kya hua khushi? Still scared of ASR?" 

"Nahin! I just.."

Lavanya started giggling and looked back at the others.