Part 42 - Dilli waali Girlfriend

2 Months later

Shantivan was decorated and ready for the big and long night. It's time for SANGEET!

This time the family decided to part them in team boys and team girls. Khushi was, like always, the motivated one to dance and try to win over her husband of course. She wouldn't mind NK winning the competition, but not arnav.

Lavanya was currently talking to payal and anjali. Whereas khushi was putting her son to sleep upstairs with the nanny they organised.

„Khushi didi, i can put him to sleep too. You can go and enjoy the party."

Khushi was walking around her bedroom with aditya in her arms. „Acha? If you need anything just call me or.."

„Khushi.."

Both the girls turned their  to arnav who entered the room from the poolside door. He was finishing a document for work before attending NK and Lavanyas Sangeet party.

„Kya kar rahi ho tum?" he asked with his bluetooth in his ear.

„Arnav, i just out him to sleep. Ek minute."

„Khushi didi.."

„Khushi let her do that, aditya is known to her. We should go downstairs and greet the guests. Theek hai?" asked arnav who touched her shoulders softly.

„Theek hai.." said khushi with a pout. She laid aditya in the nanny's arms. „Enjoy the party! And khushi didi..please win for us girls tonight."

Arnav's rised eyebrow. „Excuse me?"

Khushi smiled. „Of course i will, we will win tonight."

Downstairs

Lavanya and NK greeted some guests. „La, are you enjoying the party?"

„Haan, but it's kind of boring? Shouldn't we start the competition already?"

„Yeah sure, why not."

„I'm just warning you, khushi got some good moves she showed us that day." whispered lavanya.

„Acha? I know, khushiji really does dance good."

Lavanya nodded. „I don't want to compete against you baby, i just want to enjoy our sangeet."

„Me too jaan.."

A cough brought them back to earth. They turned their heads facing the gupta sisters with their husbands.

„Lavanya ji, what are you saying? We will win, we worked really hard for this day."

„Actually khushi ji..sooraj to..hua madham.." said NK. Lavanya hit his stomach to tell him to shut up.

Khushi smiled at him. „Nanheji, do you really think you can win against me? Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada?"

Arnav rolled his eyes. „Come on khushi, the last time you danced on a sangeet was out own. Who knows..maybe you lost some talent during that time?"