Part 19 - ARNAV JI!

Khushi was running. She didn't know why and what had happened to her but she just coudlnt stop running. She always looked behind her to check if someone followed her. As she ran down the street at night she stopped for air.

She breathed heavily as she rested her hands ln her knees. Suddenly she heard him.

„KHUSHI!"

Khushi looked up and saw arnav there. He looked just like the time he got kidnapped. The white shirt..his face bleeding..

Khushi had tears in her eyes as she walked to him and cupped his face.

„What happened to you?" she asked worried touching his face.

Arnav just stood still and looked at her.

„This all happened because of me..if.."

„No khushi ji.."

Khushi knew voice and looked at arnav shocked. Arnav looked behind her angrily. Khushi turned slowly and saw him standing there.

„Sh-shyam?"

He smirked at her ad he held a gun in his right hand.

„Kya hua? Are you scared?" he asked acting worried.

„Don't worry, everything will be over in a few seconds."

Khushi was scared as she looked at arnav. Shyam pointed the gun at khushi and laughed devilish.

„NO!"

Arnav stood infront of her as shyam shot the bullet.

„ARNAV JI!!"

Arnav fell knto khushi's arms as blood started to come out of his chest.

„ARNAV JI! ARNAV JI! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!"

Shyam didn't know what to do and just ran away.

„YOU DEVIL! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" screamed khushi as she looked at shyam running away.

„Kh-kh..khushi.."

Khushi looked down at arnav's face which was laying on her lap as she sat down on the cold road holding his hand.

„Arnav ji..please don't leave me.." said khushi who couldn't stop crying.

„Take..g-good care..of..ratna.."

„No arnav ji, i won't if you leave us. I know you're strong."

Arnav closed his eyes slowly.

„Kh..khushi..i.."

„Shhh..no, open your eyes arnav ji. You told me that you can't live without me! Now you're the one leaving me behind..with our daughter. Please don't do this i.."

Suddenly his hand slipped out of hers as it hit the road. Khushi looked at it and held it again.

„Arnav ji?"

She looked at his face and touched his chest to listen to his heartbeat..but there wasn't.

„ARNAV JI!!" she started to panick and held his face.

„YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE LIKE THIS! COME BACK! I NEED YOU ARNAV JI!"

She hugged him tight but there wasn't a respond as arnav left this world behind.

„ARNAV JI!..ARNAV JI!..ARNAV JI!!"

„Arnav ji..Arnav ji..*sobs*..Arnav ji.."

„Khushi! Wake up! Khushi!" Arnav already had her in his arms as he tocuhed her cheek trying to wake her up from her nightmare.

Khushi was sobing as she only said his name. Arnav was scared as he woke up from his sleep hearing her sleeptalking.

A tear fell on khushi's cheek as she still was dreaming. Arnav wipped the tear away and shook her slowly.

„Wake up khushi! It's just a bad dream."

Khushi opened her eyes slowly as she had to find herself first. She blinked and looked up at arnav as her head was laying on his chest.

„Arnav ji!" she hugged him tight and started crying.

Arnav hugged her back and kissed her head.

„Everything is fine khushi, it was just a nightmare."

Khushi continued to cry as arnav felt bad for his wife. „Khushi..don't cry now."

„It felt so real..i thought i lost you." sais khushi still crying as she remembered the nightmare.

Arnav made her look up at him as he sat up and she did too. They were sitting opposite eachother as khushi wipped her tears away.

„I'm sorry.." she said slowly.

„Don't be..i know what this does to you." sais arnav who has had enough nightmares in his life.

Khushi looked at him as he cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Khhshi couldn't stop but think about her nihhtmare. So just when arnav leaned back from her forehead she leaned in and kissed his lips making arnav fall back on his back.

Khushi broke the kiss as she needed some air and looked at arnav.

„Wow khushi, kya hua?" he asked as he looked up at her.

„Promise me..we will always be together."

Arnav smiled at her. „Always and forever."

„Promise!" she said laying her chin on his chest as arnav played with her long hair.

„I promise that we will always and forever stay together."

Khushi kissed his cheek and hugged him.

„Khushi?"

„Hmm?"

„I.."

*cries*

Arnav rolled his eyes at his 2 weeks old baby as khushi giggled and stood up to take her in her arms.

„Sshhh.."khushi held her to her chest and made her fall asleep again. Arnav also stood up and stood behind her admiring his world infront of him. The woman he loves like crazy and his daughter..his princess.

„Arnav ji you should sleep, you have an important meeting tomorrow." said khushi as she layed ratna back on her bed and turned back to her husband looking at him.

„I know.."said arnav tired as he layed his forhesd on khushi's shoulder.

Khushi giggled as hit his back. Auddenly she felt arnav walk. She walked backwards as she knew she was going to fall on the bed.

„Arn-AAHH!"

Khushi was laiyng on her back as arnav was laying on top of her.

„Why did you do this?" she asked as she heard him chuckle.

„Just like that."

Khushi wanted to puch him down but arnav was stronger than her and stayed on that position.

„Sleep now." sais khushi carresing his hair.

Arnav rolled on his side of the bed as he held khushi close to him.

„I love you." said khushi before he did.

Arnav smiled with closed eyes and nodded.

„I know."

Khushi slapped him lightly as arnav acted angry and started to tickke her.

„No..arnav ji..! Stop! Stop!" she couldn't stop laughing.

Arnav stopped and looked at her shining eyes.

„I love you too." said arnav and kissed her forehead again.