Part 32 - the fruits of patience are sweet

Khushi looked at arnav sadly as he was just looking back at her.

„Khushi..i'm sorry for my behaviour." he sais holding her hands. „I promised to take care of you as a husband..and as a father it's my duty to take care of ratna also.."

Khushi tried to hold back her tears looking here and there. Whereas arnav was looking at her directly.

„I don't want to loose you at any cost. Never." said arnav looking at their hands and laid them on his heart. Khushi looked at his chest.

„This heart only beats for you khushi..if you leave me..it will stop beating."

„Arn-"

Arnav stopped her by kneeling down.

„What are you doing?" asked khushi crying. Arnav bowed down as khushi want on her knees too.

„I'm sorry.." sais arnav heartbroken.

„Arnav.." khushi cupped his face and made him look up.

„Don't be sorry..it's me who overreacted. I was shocked..i didn't know what to feel..and.."

„I know..it's all my fault.."

„No..no it's not. It's my fault, i overreacted. We both sais that if anything happens we should solce the problem together..not go appart."

Arnav nodded as a tear fell on his cheek. Khushi wipped it away and laid her forehead on his closing her eyes.

„Sabh theek ho jayega." she said as arnav nodded slowly.

„I love you so much khushi..i didn't know what would have happened if.."

„Shhh..i'm here na? I will never leave you. You're my soulmate." sais khushi and hugged him tight. Arnav hugged her back and kissed her head.

Living room

Nk was playing with ratna as arshi came down the stairs. Nk looked at them and was happy to see them together again.

„Nk..i'm sorry that you.."

„Nannav! Mere bhai..don't worry. We will solve this."

Arnav smiled at him and hugged him.

„Welcome in our house." he said still hugging him.

„Thank you." said nk and looked around the room fascinated.

„Nice little house huh?"

Khushi forced a smile. „I will make some chai.." said khushi and walked to the kitchen with ratna in her arms.

Arnav and nk sat down as nk started asking him about sheetal.

„Nannav..that woman looked really dangerous. If you need any help..i'm here for you."

„Thank you nk.."

Nk nodded and looked back at khushi as she was preparing chai with ratna in her left arm.

„Is khushi ji okey?"

Arnav also turned his head and looked back at his wife. „Haan..it was a shock for her.."

„Nannav, it was a shock for us all, that woman really just entered this house and started talking nonsense..not even thinking about khushi ji's feelings."

Arnav felt bad hearing this.

„Nannav, she is 100% lying. If that boy really is your son..then she would have talked in a normal way..she wouldn't have made such a big drama out of it..and khushi ji? If she herself is a mother..she should know how khushi ji would feel.."