Part 3 - Itni Khushi

A loud knock on arnav's door made both of them come back to reality as they were lost in eachothers eyes. Arnav was about to forget what happend..but then. He walked to the door and opened it.

„Dadi?" he asked slowly.

Khushi was scared as she didn't know how she would react to see her in his room. She just stood still and hoped that she will not come inside..or see her.

„Kaha hai?" (where is she?" asked dadi giving arnav an annoyed face.

„Kaun?" (who?" asked arnav serious.

„That girl."

Arnav looked back and dadi pushed him aside only to see khushi already in tears and looking down at her feet.

„I knew it. What were you trying to do with my grandchild?" asked dadi disgusted by the thought that khushi sneaked into arnav's room.

„Nahin..i"

Dadi gave her a slap on her cheek as khushi's body was about to touch the floor but arnav caught her as he stood next to them.

„DADI!"

„NO ARNAV! She's trying to have you crazy for her. She wants your property..your money. Can't you see it?"

Arnav looked at khushi who was still in his arms sobbing quietly as she held her left cheek, where dadi just slapped her.

„The only thing i can see is her crying..and i'm not okey with this." said arnav getting angry at his dadi.

„Arnav..try to understand. I already showed you the picture. I even went to her house last night. Garima couldn't even stand in for herself. She didn't have anything to say..trust me. These poor people only have one thing in mind." said dadi giving khushi a disgusted glare.

Anjali and nani walked into the room as they heard them shouting.

„Kya hua chote?" asked anjali worried. Khushi freed herself from arnav's arms and stood there, not touching her cheek anymore. Anjali widened her eyes as she saw the red cheek on khushi.

„Khushi ji!" she walked to her and touched her cheek. „Kya hua?" (what happened?)

Khushi just shook her head telling her that it's okey but anjali could see the tears in her eyes. She looke at her brother angry as she thought he slapped her.

„Chote..what is this? Why are you and dadi shouting at khushi ji? She's innocent. Why did you slap her?!"

Arnav's eyes widened. „What?" he stood infront of his sister. „Di i didn't slap khushi, she did it." he said pointing at his grandmother without looking at her.

Di looked at her shocked as she again looked back at khushi's red cheek. „Dadi..aap?" (You?)

„Haan. Look what she's trying to do. Sneaking into arnav's room to win his heart for her and tell him to.."

„BASS DADI!" shouted anjali angry holding her 7 months big baby bump.

„I'VE HEARD ENOUGH!" shouted di.

„Di.." arnav layed his hands on her shoulder.

„Di.." khushi wanted to hold her but arnav gave her a glare.

„Khushi..it would be better if you leave." he said as he was holding his sister who was breaking down.

„Lekin.." (but.."

„Jao." said arnav serious.

Khushi walked out of the room as tears were running down her cheeks. She wipped them away as she could her them arguing. Because of her.