Part 51 - Guided by Devi Maiyya's Grace

The Raizadas entered Shantivan together. Khushi looked around the house, holding Ratna's hand tightly. "Khushi bitiya, go and lay down you must be tired from the flight." said Nani lovingly looking at her.

Khushi nodded her head, "Ji Naniji.." She looked around the house and turned her head to Arnav who held a bubbling Aditya in his arms. "I'll show you our room." said Arnav supportive and walked up the stairs with Khushi and their children. "What about our clothes?" asked Khushi who saw that Arnav didn't take their luggage with him. "Don't worry Khushiji, HP will bring them to your room." said NK smiling.

Arshi Room

Ratna and Aditya were sleeping tightly in their parents bed. Khushi sat next to them and stroke their heads. Arnav on the other side worked on his laptop sitting on the recliner. Khushi stole some glances here and there watching him work like the workaholic he is. Khushi could only remember their first meeting..how she fell in his arms and he looked at her and thought she came to destroy his show.

"Khushi?"

Khushi's flashback ended when she heard his voice calling her. She looked up at him and stopped caressing her Children's heads. Arnav looked at her, his fingers still on the keyboard as he looked at her concerned. "Tum theek ho?"he asked in a whisper. Khushi just nodded her head and stood up. "Do you need something?" he asked as he also stood up, still the concerned look written on his face. Khushi didn't look at him when she asked him. "Arnavji..i have a request.."

Arnav nodded his head. "Haan bol, what do you need, i'll organize it." Khushi looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "I-i don't know if you're okey with-" "Bhuaji ke ghar jaana chati ho tum right?"

Khushi's sad eyes changed into surprised ones. "Huh?" Arnav gave her a warm smile. "Khushi you don't have to ask me, of course you can meet Bhuaji, i believe they also want to see you after-" he stopped, Khushi dropped her head as she played with the end of her dupatta. "It's just..i want to stay there..for some days. I just need to be in that place i remember the most..and have good memories about..thats what the doctor told us too haina?"

That hurt Arnav. Knowing that if she stays here, she'll only remember the beast he was to her. But if staying at Bhuaji's house makes her happier then he doesn't want to stop her. Arnav nodded. "Yeah, you're right. Agar chati ho toh Ratna aur Aditya ko bhi tumahre saath-"

Khushi looked at them sleeping.."I don't want to disturb their sleep." She smiled at them at she looked back at Arnav who couldn't take his eyes off her. "Are you okey with this?" Arnav moved his shoulders up as he crossed his arms. "Of course i am, i can't forbid you." "You can, you're my husband." the second part came out in a whisper. "I'll make you accept me as your husband, again."

"Again?" asked Khushi. "Didn't i accept you as my husband?"

"If you stay here with me, i'll tell you about our past..that was actually my plan, but i don't want you to stay in that same house as the man who made you suffer."

Khushi didn't know that he would be that hurt if she told him that she wants to meet Bhuaji. "Arnavji..i really appreciate your help and your family.." "Your family too, my family is your family Khushi and the other way around too. Everything thats mine..is yours too."

Khushi felt something in her belly..her heart making a backflip as she heard those words comming out of Arnav's mouth..the Arnav Singh Raizada who used to tell her how rich and how poor she was..he really did change for good.