chapter twelve

" I think you have potential to get stronger"

My eyes widen when he said that, did piccolo really said that he saw potential In me, does that means he believes in me right? I looked up to piccolo to find out he was already looking at me, I couldn't tell what he was thinking about but I didn't look away nor did he, we still kept looking at each other with an awkward Silence around us until he finally spoke up " it's late I think you should head to bed"

I nod my head at him and start down laying on the floor, what was that right now? Did his face kind of look soft? I couldn't really tell since he was so hard to read, I didn't know piccolo could be so..soft? he look like an evil green bean but you know how they say it don't judge look by it covers, I mean I already knew he wasn't evil in the first place  but with that serious face of his I could never tell. Goku and piccolo are really different from each other, Goku was soft, Childish and serious when he could be while piccolo is mysterious, mature and much more to himself. I'm curious about them I hardly know anything about them other than where they were from, that fact goku has two son and divorced while piccolo took care of gohan when goku was dead at least, but I want to know more about them, but they don't trust me yet I think? I would understand completely because I'm still a stranger to them and I have to wait for them To trust me,  I let out a sigh as I felt my eyes closing getting ready to sleep.

*time skip*

"Walk up! Y/n! " I started to felt my eyes opening as I woke up letting out a groan and start to see goku hovering over me, what? What's going on? " Goku why you waking me up this early..what time is it anyway? "  I should've probably asked him why was he hovering over me but that didn't really crossed my mind at the moment , oh well it's not like he on top of me right? " well silly it's 6am and it's time for your training " I groan at his response, training at this hour? It's so early. My eyes are finally open to see goku still hovering over me staring down at me smiling,  I blush a little bit which is because he hovering over me that's it, Goku managed to end up tripping which he landed on me, that's really hurt tho. " ow..." I whine opening my eyes again to see goku on top on me staring down on me with...a blush on his face? Was that a blush? Realizing what position We are in right now I know the reason why he blushing. I felt heat all over my face if anything I would probably look like a tomato.

" what are you two doing?"

Hey so like I finally decided that I'm going to continue this book lol, I'm also really feeling like putting this as piccolo x reader x goku just for the fun of it and it makes more sense since piccolo is not really into romantic person and maybe he can treat y/n as his daughter? Idk let me know what you guys think? Anyway sorry if this was bad I literally did this on my iPad lol and it's kinda hard to TyPe. I hope u guys like this chapter :)) , see ya next time stay safe!