Chapter three

•Edited•

"It's nice to meet you Goku " I started walking towards him curiously just checking him out," so Goku I heard that we alike? So how are we exactly?" Goku just looked at me like I'm some kind of freak, I don't know why he not saying anything? Maybe he was shy? Or just curious about me? " hey! I'm talkin yo you!" I yelled at him just to get his attention it's like he was spacing out or something.

" I'm sorry I was ignoring you hahah I was just curious because I never thought there was a another saiyan alive, I thought the only saiyan was vegeta my sons his sons and I of course haha" he was smiling at me, not in a creepy smile of course but a smile so innocent that he look like a good person, but a saiyan....what's a saiyan exactly? Was I from a another planet? Am I an alien? I looked at him with a straight face I didn't know what to say because I don't know what exactly is saiyan I just want to know everything so I can get stronger.

"saiyan....you say? But what the hell is a saiyan? Am I an alien? Am I.. am I one of them? I mean how do you even know that I am a creature called a saiyan..?"

This was getting to me I hate the fact I don't know where I came from, Goku just smiled at me and just told me to calm myself he will explain everything he can, goku look like a trusting person so I trust him for now I Mean I have to trust him I want to get stronger so I can be strong the next time something big happen again " y/n just calm down Haha I will explain everything okay? You just gotta trust me? " I nodded and just stood there waiting for an explanation. "

well I know you are a saiyan probably because you had a tail when you were younger right? Well if you did...then you are a saiyan you were from planet called planet Vegeta but that planet destroyed by Frieza... well that's it pretty much they also super saiyan, super saiyan 2 and you could go beyond that..well if you train." What! I was from out of space this whole dam time?!?! Then how did I got here? Who my real parents? this is crazy I took a second to process this.. "Im a saiyan from a planet called Vegeta..." I thought to myself.

I know what to do now it may be fast thinking but I'm tired of being weak I want to be something more I wanna to be stronger I wanna to fight, I wanna to be a super saiyan! I couldn't protect my family! But now if I get stronger I could protect people in need! I could help people and make them smile, I want to help the Innocent.. now I know this is my destiny or more like my fate.

"Goku will you train me?"

Well this was such a short and half long chapter...well y/n finally know where she from. Let's find out if Goku will train her? Will she meet piccolo? Who knows? Here chapter three guys;)) hopefully you guys like it and try my best on it, It's not my best work but at least i try. Anyway I hope you guys will like it thank you for reading :)))
Peace ✌️

I'm sorry guys for the bad grammar I'm trying my best to fix some of them