chapter eleven

"Why are you still awake?"

I jumped at the familiar voice, the only respond I gave him was just shrug I didn't really feel like talking to anyone right now but than again I couldn't sleep so might as well talk to the guy "I couldn't sleep" which was the only thing I responded with. Piccolo didn't say anything else after that I couldn't tell what he was thinking about or I couldn't see his face since I was laying in the opposite side of him, it was an uncomfortable silence between us until he finally spoke up " you need some rest for tomorrow training" I just rolled my eyes at his comment I really didn't want to go to sleep probably because I couldn't sleep.

I don't know if I'm ever going to get stronger to be honest I don't even know what's the point of doing this in the first place, I felt like this whole training was a mistake I don't think it's for me but I end up wanting to do it in the first place. Why? Why did I wanted to train and get stronger? Well that's because I didn't want to be a cowardnext time someone get hurt, I don't want the same thing happen to my parents happen to someone else if that make sense, I guess I'm just disappointed that I'm nowhere near strong not even close I hate the fact that I'm weak and useless I want to be strong like goku but will I? I don't even know myself.

"Care to tell me why you still not a sleep?" I again jumped at piccolo voice since it literally came out of nowhere, I sit up to look at him and smirk "what are you? My mom? " piccolo just glare at me grunting in annoying and I just laugh a little at his reaction piccolo is always serious unlike goku, goku always has a cheerful smile and positive personality kinda like a child while piccolo is quiet and serious, I always wonder what's in his mind? " I'm kidding piccolo, I'm sorry for not going to sleep I just have a lot in my mind right now" I smile softy to the guy while he Just Stare at me with that face of his? I can't tell what he was thinking about or what's his emotions is because he always has that serious face that he put on, jeez I'm guessing he never have a sense of humor before does he?

"What you thinking about so badly that you can't sleep"? Piccolo finally breaking the silence I just look up at him and shrug, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to hear my problems but I'm quite curious of something though, something that has been in my minds for days and something that I wanted to ask him or goku, well might as well ask him now.
"Hey piccolo? Do you think I could get stronger? " I looked up at the guy and waited for his answer, piccolo looked like he was in deep in thoughts since he was just staying quiet and staring at me that I kinda felt uncomfortable.

" I think you have the potential to get stronger"

Yayyy I finally updated since August, to be completely honest I was debating if I should continue this book or not, and I been a little bit busy with school now. I didn't really think I get a lot of views with this book or 90 or 91 votes on this book I made it for fun and just to laugh but I didn't really think it's get so much views especially since my writing is bad:/. Anyway thanks for reading my book to get it up to 2K views even though that may not be a big number like biggest number but I'm still happy because it's still a big number to me lol, and I'm also deciding to make a goku book lol, also for this book I'm trying to so hard for them to be in character and all that but it's hard cuz I haven't watch DBZ in like a long ass time which is why I'm watching again but I do apologize if they seem out of character anyway until next time :)) stay safe:))