Chapter nine

Edited•

"Your interested in me?" Did piccolo said that he was interested in me? I laugh quietly to myself, he so cute wait... did I just call him cute? I'm so weird? Oh well. " what do you want to know exactly? " I title my head to side. I really don't know what so interesting about me, I'm just a person who didn't know she was an alien. I just sigh to myself, I guess that could make anyone curious right? "Well..what happen to your family?" I snap out of my thought when he start talking again, my family? Hmph I don't think that's his business.

"My family? You want to know what happen to them?" I glare at him and just sigh softy, " okay, well I was the only child... my mom and dad was the only  family that I had" even talking about them really hurts if I was strong enough i wouldn't be so damn weak I would have save them but.. I was only a child so I didn't really know what to do, it's not like I could have done anything anyway the guy or whoever it was would have win and I would have been dead In a second... but I could had at least done something. "I ask what happen to them? "

Other world? What the hell does that mean? I think he meant passed? I bet I sound stupid right about now, i look down my (h/c) hair was covering my eyes. "Let's just say they passed away when I was 12" I wanted to cry more than anything but I know I couldn't. I couldn't show them that I'm weak! I need to show them that I'm strong and that I could fight with them I can't do that if I'm crying my eyes out. "I see.. how did your parents died..?" Piccolo ask me.. I look the other way, this is way out of topic I don't think this is his business. Why does he care anyway? He barely knows me. "Piccolo Lets start training again.." I change the subject, he didn't really looked surprised all he did was nodded and walk toward goku.

I watch him ago as I sigh to myself, I don't want him to know what happen in the past nor I didn't want them to know I was that weak...tho I didn't came here to make friends (lol get the reference) I'm pretty sure he know that too I'm just guessing he was curious about me but he seem like the guy who want to get straight to point I think.. I shrugged as I walk towards goku and piccolo, Goku notice me coming and started speaking with a smile on his face.
" well y/n let's train! Hope you ready!"

I smirk.

Here goes nothing

Hey, Here another chapter I hope you enjoy. I hope you guys are liking this story so far, hope everything going well and stay safe. Until next time :))