Chapter Thirteen

"What are you two doing?"

I suddenly push Goku off me and stood up very quickly clearing my throat I look at the owner of the voice " nothing, Goku just tripped " speaking of Goku he stood up from his spot and smile like it was nothing I wish I was him right now for some reason I can't stop blushing I guess I'm just embarrassed that I made a fool of myself in front two big strong fighters, I was always a klutz but I swear I saw a blush on Goku face? Hm I never seen his face like that? Probably because I haven't known him for that long. I'm such an idiot I rolled my eyes at myself and glance over to Goku he was talking to Piccolo with a smile on his face, I guess I never notice before but Goku is very handsome..

I guess he was embarrassed too giving the hints of why he was blushing in the first place, I think I been staring for too long as Goku felt eyes on him he look back at me and smile at me with a big grin on his face, I started blushing and looked away immediately, jeez what's wrong with me I didn't came here to date the guy I came here to train speaking of training I glance back to Goku and piccolo I really hope I could be strong as them. They seem like their planning for something maybe they planning something for our training?

"Hey when are we going back to training? " I ask them I don't want to waste any more time, my parents killer are still out there probably hurting more innocent people as we speak I want to get the guy and advance my family! I can't be this weak anymore I need to up my game and show them who boss! I know this sound a little bit stupid but it's going to be okay because I have two strong fighters with me and I know they can help me as much as they can, I started to trust them now I mean I could trust them now Goku and piccolo don't seem like a threat to me and plus I heard that Goku has saved the Earth so many's time along with piccolo they good people I guess you can call them heroes? Maybe they are heros to anyone who got saved by them but the people don't know that since they think mr.Satan saved the planet by cell or buu, jeez talk about taking the credit.

" Well then what are you waiting for! Come on y/n come at us and show us what you got! " Goku yelled snapping me out of my thoughts he had a smile on his face while piccolo did not as the usual, I smirk at them and got into my fighting position! " here I come! " yup I know I could trust them because they good guys so I know what to do now.

Unknown POV

" I see she big girl now " I stared at pictures of young girl who I used know maybe not know but I did saw her when I killed her parents... I spared her to live with the pain but I see she getting stronger now. Tsk tsk... I knew that child would be monster when I saw her that's why I killed her parents because they were monsters too now it's time for her to die

I smirk victories, " here I come little y/n, wait for me as I come to end your miserable life"

I'm sorry if this chapter didn't make sense:(( I try my best in it and my writing kinda sucks, this book is such a cringe I don't know if I keep writing it or not. The more I keep reading the chapters the more I cringe to it, lol but I felt so committed on writing this book. lol I also have to make this plot lines makes sense and figure out who y/n going to end up with. I don't wanna to rush it but I kinda really want to end this book, but I'm promise I try to it make more sense in the future and as for my updating schedule it's going to be slow as it is because of school and I'm not really in this account as much as I used to. But I would try to update as much as I can :) anyway that's it for now. See ya next time stay safe:))