Chapter 7

Edited•
Goku and piccolo decided to take a break from all the training that we have done I mean I don't know why though I wanna keep on going so I can get much stronger but I guess I do needed a break, I was tired after all.

Piccolo went to meditate like he usually do and Goku is sitting with me talking about being a super saiyan and all that amazing power, but me I was more curious about piccolo he not a saiyan he not a human either what is he anyway? I was too much in my thought that I forgot Goku was talking to me
"Hey Goku I wanna to know something" I finally spoke up which I end up interrupting him because he was still speaking to me.

"Oh what's up? What you wanna to know y/n?
Well here goes nothing I'm just hoping he know much more about piccolo considering the fact they are friends " what you do know about piccolo" I look up at him curiosity shown in my eyes, he look confused of why I wanted to know much about the green man but if he going to be training me I'm need to know more about him right? 

" well piccolo is a namekian he came from planet namek, he was the other half of kami kami use to be the Guardian of earth but he had to fused with piccolo so piccolo can be super namekian, piccolo used to be evil and wanted to kill me but he learn how to care for others and save some innocent people piccolo May seem like he alway annoyed but he is a softy inside trust me" he winked at me while he was saying that I just nodded at the information I just learn about piccolo, I can't believe he used to be evil but I don't really think it's surprising probably because he just look like that kinda guy,

"Hmm what about you Goku? All I know ur a saiyan and that u has two sons and a wife but also u can go beyond a super saiyan, what about you? I titled my head like puppy so I can get to know the guy he seem like a positive man and the sweetest man I met.
" I am saiyan from earth I grew up on earth just like you, I defeated a lot of bad villains beside vegeta...but I protect the innocent people and just want to get even stronger to fight stronger opponents" I chuckle at his innocence, Goku is Awesome and kind. I never met a man with a kind heart before, probably because I don't go out much, I laugh at myself when I just mentioned that to myself.

"What about you y/n? I want to know more about you?"

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, it's kinda longer than the others. But I think this one is pretty much better than they others ones? Idk anymore lol. But anyway I hope you guys enjoy the story so far.