Chapter eight

•Edited•

What about you y/n? I want to know more about you?"

Goku want to know more about me? Why? I don't have anything interesting about me, hell I didn't even know that I am interesting, The only thing that is interesting about me is that I'm basically an alien from another planet but Goku said I came from a warrior race, he think he can train me to be strong like him and his friend vegeta, he also think that I could reach up to super saiyan. But how? I don't even have any fighting experience, the only fighting experience I have is training with my dad before he left this world.. I don't even think thats fighting experience in the first place I think that was just training, I rolled my eyes at myself ...
But I could At least try right?

" why? They really nothing interesting about me.. "  I pouted, I hate the fact that statement is literally the truth...if only I could fight big battles like piccolo and Goku, tho..I'm kinda curious more about piccolo,He seem cold and distant but I feel like there is more to him, I mean Goku did once said that he made his first friend was through this son and he did sacrifice his life to save goku's son life,He not really cold but why does he seem like he alway lonely? Hmm what a headache to think about.. I'm pretty sure he won't even care about me...
" aw y/n don't say that.. I'm pretty sure there a lot interesting things about you, I mean Im kinda curious about you " Goku said with a bright smile while pulling his hands back of his head, I giggle at his cuteness Goku personality is cute or let's say innocence and positive, I look back at Goku returning a smile, " well...What do you exactly want to know about me?" I look at up at him curiously, actually I'm curious about him too...

" how did you found out that your a saiyan? Piccolo asks, coming at literally out of nowhere, hmph he was distant but now he interested? I rolled my eyes but just shrugged, I sigh at the question.. to be honest I felt like I wasn't from earth I mean I had a tail for god sake...and well someone did told me..a long time ago but I don't remember who it was,
" to be honest..I don't know, I remember somebody telling me that I wasn't from earth, he also told me that I was from a strong warrior race,I'm guessing he came up to me because he saw that I have a tail.. he flew alway after that tho.. well I think he did fly away because mostly after that I think he knock me out" I just sigh at the lost memory.

Piccolo just nodded after that, and went back to his meditating, hmm tho I want to know more about him but same goes for goku what's their stories anyway?, Tho I know so little about them.... " so you don't remember the person huh?" Goku literally thinking about the person... I mean what bother? And how would HE know? I just shrugged and walk toward piccolo. He must have heard me coming because he open one eye, and look down on me

" I'm curious about you, Goku told me lot about you..yet you seem cold and distant I know so little but lets say.. I'm interested in you" I smile softy at him.. he looked surprise after that I said that.
" your interested in me?"

Looking like I'm continuing this book, I feel very positive about this chapter but hopefully it's good. I hope you guys enjoy, i Try my best truly.. I write next time ^^.

New Feelings PiccoloXreaderxGoku (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें