Chapter 9: the red carpet part 2

Y/n's PoV

We got out of my house and I got to say goodbye to my friend, me and Tom then went in to the limo.
A little later in the limo I could feel a warm but a cold ring, I looked down and saw that Tom had placed his hand on my thigh, I begin to blush and so does he

Time skip
We got over to the red carpet, Tom got out of the car and over to my side and took his hand out to my hand, then our skin brushed on each other, it feels right it feel- yea I-I feel like I can be just me with him.

We got out of the Limo, then I feel a hand around my waist and a whisper in my ear that says "you look so beautiful darling" " and you look handsome" I reply's a little shy and blushed. " should we go darling" " let's go" we then got over to the like start, I could hear all the loud screaming around me and then it hit me when I was younger it was me, it was me that was over there screaming after him to get a selfie, now I can just take I selfie with him wherever I want.

I thought I was dreaming. Then we walked down the red carpet, we could hear paparazzis asking us questions.
Who is she?
Are you two dating?
Tom Tom?
What happen with you and jade?
Who is this?
Do you guys know each other?
How long?
Is this your girlfriend?
Are you two something?
And many other things " just ignore them" a whispered Tom in my ear,
I just nod'
We got over to take photos of me and Tom, Tom then kissed my cheek and then I begin to blush, and then I got taken a little away from Tom so he could sign autograph for fans, and then he got up to a interviewer to ask questions, they begin to talk and then the man asked him about me and him, if we were dating and who I was, and then Tom got down to me and took my hand up to him and took his hand around my waist on my lower waist, and then the man asked questions.
The mans name was joe.
J=joe
T=Tom
Y= y/n
——————————->
J: so who is this lovely lady?
T: that's my beautiful date *blushing*
Y: *blushing**giggle*
J: so are you to dating?
T: *looking at me*
Y: *looking at him*
T: ehm no we are just really good friends.
J: ok thanks, you guys can go on.
————————————————
Toms PoV
She looks absolutely amazing and I don't know why but it feels like I want her, me and her then got down the stairs whit her in my arms, me and her got trough and then I saw her looking at someone, it was Emma, Emma Watson, " you want to meet her love" I asked " love?" She reply blushing, ohh no, she thinks I am a weirdo, " oh I'm so-" before I could finish she put her finger on my lip and said " shh shh it's fine" and then gave me a kiss on the cheek I had a big bright smile on my face and blushing of course.

" but yes I really wanna meet her, thanks" she says sweet " ok come on" I took her hand a walked her over to Emma then I tapped Emma on the shoulder , she turn around and saw me with a girl, " ohh hi who are you?" She asked sweet and excited to y/n. " ehm my- my name is y/n" she said " nice to meet you y/n, and is that your boyfriend" she asked excited, " ohh no no"
——————>
Y/n's PoV
"Ohh no no" I said blushing and i could see Tom blushing. Emma is soo sweet, she took my hand and whisper to me " sURe SuRE" and giggle " I love you all ready, here take my number" she says and I take my phon out. And then we got each other's number " we are going to be best friends" I said " no we are already" she said, and that made me glad I only had two true friend f/n and Tom and now Emma. This is the best, me and Emma followed each other on anything, social media and number and anything.
Tom then took my hand and took me Over to the limo, and when we got in I lays my head on his shoulder and he kisses my head and then I begin to feel my eyes grow heavy and a little later all I could see was the dark fall over my eyes.
Toms PoV
I saw that y/n is sleeping and then I kissed he rheas again and a little later I was at my home, I took y/n up in bridal style and borrow her in my arms and took her to my room. And took of her dress of course she had bra and underwear on like long underwear not long underwear's but the elastic shorts if you know like this

 And took of her dress of course she had bra and underwear on like long underwear not long underwear's but the elastic shorts if you know like this

100% like this just the top is her type of skin colour so it matches with her dress.
I got out to the bathroom and brush my teeth and then got in bed with her I hopefully she didn't care I was in the same bed.